• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

cat war!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
For some reason 2 of my cats have decided the third one was a stranger and attacked her! I have two locked in the bedroom,the one left with me has been by the door trying to reach under it,hissing and spitting on both sides~~ They've only been living together for 9 years! Gonna put the litter box in the livingroom and keep them out of the bedroom tonight ~ I don't want a cat war to break out over my head! Gee wizz,always something!
 

hillsdown

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
9,925
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta, Canada
Peg when is the last time they have had a check up. The one being picked on is probably ill and the other two sense it ..
 

curtis

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
You can put a piece of scotch tape on the bottom of there paws, it will not hurt them. They will High step all night long an will be too tired to fight tomorrow.
 
OP
peg4x4

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Tape is funny :lol2: I opened the door so they could look outside and they started spitting at each other again!
There are feral cats here,the woman across the way feeds them,so I guess they saw a strange cat and decided to attack each other. I like cats,but I'm the first to say they're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.. :?
 

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
805
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
peg4x4":3uvsjk28 said:
Tape is funny :lol2: I opened the door so they could look outside and they started spitting at each other again!
There are feral cats here,the woman across the way feeds them,so I guess they saw a strange cat and decided to attack each other. I like cats,but I'm the first to say they're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.. :?


They are like cows some are genius and others are not so smart.
 

TexasBred

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
30,533
Reaction score
100
Location
Heart of Texas
1982vett":34ergrzu said:
Survival of the fittest. One of them is losing their status for whatever reason.

Seems like anytime you put 3 of anything together, two will gang up on one whether it's work, play or "cats".
 

chrisy

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
11,543
Reaction score
0
Location
England United Kingdom
hillsdown":nd9kf094 said:
Peg when is the last time they have had a check up. The one being picked on is probably ill and the other two sense it ..
I'd go along with that one, my young cat has never set about my old cat, until now that he is dying of cancer, vet told us it was because she sences he is ill, and when they are in the wild in a pack they send off the one who is ill, even though they can't catch what the ill cat has, so as not to harm the pack. Hope all turns out OK for you Peg in the cat war...take care.
 

Ryder

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
5,821
Reaction score
10
Location
Southeast Louisiana (Rep. of W. Fla.)
I always knew there was something weird about cats. So they turn the sick out to fend for themselves. No care, no compassion, no mercy. Just selfishness. :mad: :mad:

Now dogs. An entirely different animal. Saw on the televisoon where one dog had been hit by a car and another dog was risking his on life trying to drag his friend out of the highway.
Now that is a noble creature. :clap: :clap: :tiphat:
 
OP
peg4x4

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
every cat is different
every dog is different
every human is different
all wonderful in their difference
 

aussie_cowgirl

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,228
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Australia
TexasBred":fln3nz1o said:
1982vett":fln3nz1o said:
Survival of the fittest. One of them is losing their status for whatever reason.

Seems like anytime you put 3 of anything together, two will gang up on one whether it's work, play or "cats".

That's what always happened with myself an my 2 siblings :lol2:
 

Txwalt

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
0
Location
centex
Ever hear of a seeing eye cat? A hunting cat? Guard cat? Police cat? Of course not. Because cats are the spawn of the devil.

Walt
 

HerefordSire

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
5,212
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Txwalt":38a8nsxp said:
Ever hear of a seeing eye cat? A hunting cat? Guard cat? Police cat? Of course not. Because cats are the spawn of the devil.

Walt


Good point on the first parts. Why do you write the second part?
 
OP
peg4x4

peg4x4

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I'm begining to think Walt has a phobia toward cats! I like my cats,and do worry that Walt is so afraid of the small creatures that he may,in fear,harm them...But only from behind the wheel,or armed,being unable to meet one on level ground..
 

Txwalt

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
0
Location
centex
peg4x4":3cn0uhk9 said:
I'm begining to think Walt has a phobia toward cats! I like my cats,and do worry that Walt is so afraid of the small creatures that he may,in fear,harm them...But only from behind the wheel,or armed,being unable to meet one on level ground..

All true.

Walt
 

hurleyjd

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2006
Messages
5,210
Reaction score
105
Location
Yantis, Texas
Ryder said:
I always knew there was something weird about cats. So they turn the sick out to fend for themselves. No care, no compassion, no mercy. Just selfishness. :mad: :mad:



Republican cats.
 

Latest posts

Top