cant catch him..dangit

Help Support CattleToday:

My money is on the calf. Have you guys seen pics of Gary? :mrgreen:
And it's gonna rain again tonight just like I said it would start yesterday :tiphat:

you aint much of a bettin man are ya hook? betting aint much fun if yer always losin...i hate losin...i wont lose..thats a fact!
aint no way that steer gonna beat me. nuff said

i know bout the rain..glad to have it..almanac told me it would be raining this weekend when they printed it last yr...old news

gary

Gary.jpg
[/url][/img]

hooknline":1ddwm332 said:
My money is on the calf. Have you guys seen pics of Gary? :mrgreen:
And it's gonna rain again tonight just like I said it would start yesterday :tiphat:

hey hookandloser..i own the little sucker. ran him in last nite with the 4 wheeler in the pouring rain..actually went pretty easy i thought. all the rest of em were in and when i started to run him he ran right to em..

if i could get some pics up id post em ut this forum kills me on pics :banana:

up_til_june_24_028.JPG

owned... :clap: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:deadhorse: what i feel like doin to the little pos

figued out how to post the pics too...in real size

Good for you. Don't you love to see one that's caused that much trouble jump off the trailer once you get to the stock yard ?

fitz

Congrats Gary and your welcome. Gary called me and said he was scared to death and didn't know what to do. So, I hopped on a plane and helped him overcome his fear. As y'all can see the calf weighs about 125 pounds. We got Gary a Big Tex cowboy hat and a stick horse and he, after a lot of practice, ran the calf in the chute all by himself. Way to go Gary!

aw man comon.. that was our little secret...now ya made me look like a drug store cowboy in front of hook...

ill be over here pouting now...............................til that check shows up....me and the wife goin to dinner on this one...i might even get me a new stick horse

Time to either ride out and rope him and pasture load in a trailer or pick the right spot to get him to, have a tractor waiting and beef him right there, we've had to do that before with wild range bulls. Used to run bulls till they were 1 1/2-2 years old, cut them and let em run on grass all winter on our upper place, come springtime they were wild as heck so we made an elk hunt outta the deal to butcher them!

429421blkangus":3r7o3xam said:
Time to either ride out and rope him and pasture load in a trailer or pick the right spot to get him to, have a tractor waiting and beef him right there, we've had to do that before with wild range bulls. Used to run bulls till they were 1 1/2-2 years old, cut them and let em run on grass all winter on our upper place, come springtime they were wild as heck so we made an elk hunt outta the deal to butcher them!

Might be too late...

dieselbeef":3r7o3xam said:

Latest posts