Can I get a Roll Tide!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":204jzicw said:
midTN_Brangusman":204jzicw said:
I will be pulling for the A&M on Saturday, my wife is an Aggie. I think it will be a good game

Hope you're right but the Aggies were 19 point dogs the last I saw of the betting line.

I know but my weekend would sure go a lot better if they won! :lol: :lol:

HDRider":2xxryeil said:
Craig Miller":2xxryeil said:
TexasBred":2xxryeil said:
Me too Papa...this ol' Aggie has no problem rooting for the Longhorns when playing out of state teams. Heck I still have a UT 2006 national championship cap. One ugly sucker....gray, white and only a bit of burnt orange....but I wear it when appropriate.

Y'all must look at football a little different on Texas than we do in Alabama. I don't care who Bama is playing I want to see them lose. I could never bring myself to say those two dirty dirty words the op used in the title to this thread. I will say they are good and that they have the best coach in college football but that's as far as I can take it. I know Auburn ain't much this year but I'm sure when they meet Bama in the iron bowl they will have a team full of all americans.
I work with a bunch of Bama folks, the state that is. Some are Auburn fans and some are Tide fans. They are friendly, some best friends, but they are just like you say. Whoever the other team is playing, they want Auburn/Tide to lose, and lose big..
HD my daughter and son in law both took undergraduate courses at A&M. Both planned to be pharmacist. Only problem was that at the time University of Texas had the only school of pharmacy in the state. Broke their heart but they enrolled and now are proud grads of both universities. :lol2: :lol2:

Rafter S":n8e51s0p said:
HDRider":n8e51s0p said:
I am glad to hear one can make a mixed family work in these days and times.

Texas "X"'s send them a donation and membership card years ago and Jeff sent it back with nine cents taped to it....said he always said he'd never give them a dime.

I'm just kidding.
Hope we win.
Sumlin is 5-2 when a double digit underdog and all 5 wins have come on the road.

Also Ags are undefeated in Tuscaloosa when we score. :D

That was good halfbean :).

I dislike Satan more than any coach I can think of outside of Paterno allowing child molestation to go unspoken. I think he's a weasel of a man with no integrity.

So therefor I wish Alabama ill will each and every weak. My ill will wishing does not appear to be very effective. :lol: That defense is something I've not seen in years. So I have to give credit where credit is due. They're in a league of their own this year.

southernultrablack":dtyj4cnb said:
Man! We are on page 5 and I think I've only got one Roll Tide. Buncha haters on here!!!! :lol: :lol:

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I don't know crap about football. Having said that, Nick Saban has to be a genius. Anytime someone is a genius, there are thousands who will resent them. Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy! Oh, the sting of JEALOUSY.

southernultrablack":27gmhbf8 said:
Man! We are on page 5 and I think I've only got one Roll Tide. Buncha haters on here!!!! :lol: :lol:
You're I playing my alma mater and you want me to say Roll Tide....maybe next week but not this week. Is there a mercy rule??

ALABAMA.....The only state where Ancestry.com and eharmony.com are the same company. :lol2: :hide:

I guess if you don't have a local Pro team you have to cheer for the local minor league teams.
BTW
Why doesn't Alabama have a professional football team?

Because then Tennessee and Georgia would each want one too. :)
SKOL VIKINGS

Son of Butch":2nyydrf9 said:
I guess if you don't have a local Pro team you have to cheer for the local minor league teams.
BTW

SKOL VIKINGS
They have two..

HDRider":10xv9kjt said:
Son of Butch":10xv9kjt said:

SKOL VIKINGS
They have two..
duh - (Trash talking the Titans and Falcons)

As for Tennessee they'd need the Titans to "Volunteer" to even dream about a chance of beating 'bama.

Latest posts