Can anyone get used to this???

Help Support CattleToday:

mnmtranching

Reaction score
Don't worry about the small things.

:shock: :shock: :help: :help:

p10100322-1.jpg
:lol:

I just don't know if the country is ready for something like that. I think I'm voting Republican for the first time in my life.

I don't know who to vote for, I still have to figure out which one is the lesser of all the evils.

Rangenerd":26q6mp3m said:
With that look, I wonder which intern is under the desk for her?

Hard to say? but I bet the first gentleman will be like a kid in a candy store. :roll:

Isn't it a shame, neither party will have a decent person on the ballot. I,m not a democrat but Rudy is not the answer. :?:

Well, keep this in mind. I heard a small portion of a tape on the radio where she is aligning herself with the gays. She said she does not agree with her husbands stand on them whatever that was. She also said her initials were the same as some gay organization and must be a sign.

Yep, it's a sign alright. It's a sign she will do anything to get votes.

flaboy?":2sadpso9 said:
Well, keep this in mind. I heard a small portion of a tape on the radio where she is aligning herself with the gays. She said she does not agree with her husbands stand on them whatever that was. She also said her initials were the same as some gay organization and must be a sign.

Yep, it's a sign alright. It's a sign she will do anything to get votes.

People thinking of Rudy should know that he is liiberal on the gay issue and he is also pro-choice. That comes from him being the mayor of New York City, where, I have been led to believe, folks are pretty liberal. You can't pin it all on Mrs. Clinton.

That said, I think that if gay folks want to get married, they should be allowed to be as miserable as the rest of us!

Just kidding. I think.

She'll be a perfect fit. And she'll be the first president to have some expeirnece in the office. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard yesterday on the radio that hillary and obama are about evenly run with 40% of the opinion polls, but 60% of those opined said they think the next president will be a white male.

Lammie":rur6ym74 said:
That said, I think that if gay folks want to get married, they should be allowed to be as miserable as the rest of us!

Just kidding. I think.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't voted FOR anyone in too many years to mention..Now I gotta figgure out who I dislike the least in this race.. This is gonna be hard..

*Cowgirl*":2mx8kie6 said:
Lord, help us all.

Cowgirl said it all!

Sure looks like we won't have much to choose from doesn't it. Although Mike Huckabee, the ex-governor of Arkansas, seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Not sure if he's officially put his hat in the ring though.

It's the Libs turn, or chance. They can win the administration hands down. Don't they have somebody that's decent :?: To put up for a candidate :?: :help: :cry:

Latest posts