Can all bank employees access accounts?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1qm82ai1 said:
BTW there is a trail left of every inquiry made, what was done, who did it etc. so if I go in and check your balance it will show up.

I wondered about that. It would be easy to tell if someone were looking at my account for no reason. I rarely have a one on one inside the bank anymore. I have automatic deposit, use ATM, and do on-line banking.

Brute 23":2zs3arp3 said:
You run just as high of a chance of her talking as any other person. Only other option is burying your money.
Not exactly..I'll just take an un-intended hint from Nesikep, and do all my banking deposits to the girl with the armband at the local bar. :banana: :banana:

I don't know specifically about banking software but for those of you who use SAP business management software every keystroke made by anyone is recorded - and retrievable. I have had personal experience with this feature. There was a part changed in one of our systems without ECO (Engineering Change Order) and no one would own up to it. I used the tracking feature and found one of the buyers, all on his own, changed the part because he could buy it $0.03 cheaper than the approved part. Gotcha!

Latest posts