Camp Cooley / In / out ?

Help Support CattleToday:

I hate to see them in this situation. They've been very supportive of the Angus breed. I hope things work out for them.

plbcattle":35e9xbje said:
fool me once shame on you, fool me two or three times, shame on me. They had a couple dispersals then there last one was a complete and total dispersal. Now there having a production sale, are you kidding me. That is a slap in the face to anyone who goes. Either you held cattle back in the first couple dispersals or these are cattle that were PO'd and werent good cattle to begin with. How can you buy something from someone who tells you there going out of business 3 times and then still back in. Were they saying the old genetics werent cutting it and now were on to these new genetics. What gives. I cant understand why anyone would ever go back to any ranch after multiple complete dispersals. There either pawning you crap on the front end or back end. IF you held cattle back enough to have another sale the following year, that is not a business that I want to be involved with, tell you one thing but then do another.

Hey Shorty, good to hear from you. I know you don't care for CCR but if you have so many questions why don't you get on their website and read the Sale Catalog or get someone to read it to you. I see you have no problem promoting your $ 33,000 (1/2 interest) bull which came from CCR as well as the rest of your "Brinks" bloodline. Has CCR ever advertised a Complete and Total Disbursal???

LOMBARDI OF BRINKS 468N10

His mother is the #1 ribeye cow in the breed. He has the highest REA EPD of any bull in the 2006 sire listing.This $33,000 (1/2 intrest)Genetic gem is destine to replace his father(brightside) and grandfather(transformer). Lombardi is backed by a flawless pedigree. His mother,a Cadence daughter has been called by Ken Hughes< cowherd manager at camp Cooley ranch, as quite possibly the best cow in the world! This is the highest ranking milk and total maternal brightside or transformer bred sire. Semen is available for $40. your banker and cowherd will thank you for using him. We have had over 100 calves on our ranch out of him. We bred him to heifers,cows,and donors. The average BW of these calves at our ranch is less than 72 Lbs. Thats pretty darn impressive with his growth,correctness,and bone that he is adding to his calves.

Latest posts