Reaction score
photo51.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo31.jpg

P1080316.jpg

photo12.jpg

Nice Photos. I like the photo of the group of calves. Post some more photos as the calves grow.

Thanks for the good comments. We have 124 calves for 120 calving cows so far this year, only 3 more to go. We watch them closely this year with new cameras.

11.PNG

This bull calf from a first calf heifer is a Wr Wrangler X Shelco Made Easy 512R

130.jpg

VERY, VERY nice cattle! Your set-up is really neat also! Those calves look snug as bugs!
You look like you are doing really well this winter by the looks of them all!
Thank you for sharing the photos! :D

I guess they just all want to get away from mom's nagging! They all look nice, and that bull calf looks like he'll turn out pretty good too!

In time I might get myself a calving camera, but I'll wait until the price comes down a bit... sure seems to work nice!

Thanks, the calf on the first picture is a Shelco Made Easy 512R X LT Western Spur, birth date: 20 January 2014. The mother is on the third picture. The calf on the last one is the Wrangler son from the 10 april picture above.

I'm not fond of the last bull calf, the first one looks nicer.. cows are nice too... looks like some "team grazing" happening :)

Love your stock! Wish I had some of those in my pasture :) Those are some thick calves. Thank you for posting pictures, I really enjoyed them.

Very pretty................What is your secret to getting them white for a show? Do you have problems with them laying in their poop when you're at a show? lol That would be my luck..

First you need white charolais not cream ones. Second some work: don't bed them with straw months before show and at the show, wood chips or outside is the best. We wash them each morning at the fair with soap dishes (palmolive), dry them with blower and the final touch we spray Sullivan's Zoom bloom.
Another important thing you need someone sit on a chair who watch and intervene before an animal sit in his poop and wash under the tail.

Latest posts