calves and snow

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
DSCN0291_Small_.JPG

DSCN0289_Small_.JPG

DSCN0295_Small_.JPG

DSCN0296_Small_.JPG

Aw Ryan, you're killin' me! They looks so proud of themselves, and the 1st just looks so proud, period! Those are wonderful...thanks from bringing me that great big smile. :)

Alice

Sooooo cute.

I heard once that a calf that is born where it is cold will have more of a coat when it is born. Is that true?

Gate Opener":2s89nexg said:
Sooooo cute.

I heard once that a calf that is born where it is cold will have more of a coat when it is born. Is that true?

Yep. :nod: They're wild and woolly and furry as a polar bear. LOL.

That one calf in the last pic has that look...that mischevious look...and the coat coloration of that calf in the third pic, on the left, is....ah, what's the word?.....ah....interesting, weird, cool. :D :D

Beautiful pictures, Ryan, and some great looking calves, too! I love the coloring of the calf in the 2nd picture! Thank you so much for sharing. :D

Ryan, nice pics. I do have a question. Does the white cow have Plummer blood lines. She and her calf look like they might have CP or Charlie Plummer blood.

D&KLVSTK":nnlzjsxt said:
Ryan, nice pics. I do have a question. Does the white cow have Plummer blood lines. She and her calf look like they might have CP or Charlie Plummer blood.

You know I'm not real sure. I need to get her pedigree online on our website, so I will do that this afternoon and let you look at it. I'm not real familiar with the Plummer bloodlines so maybe you could let me know.

Latest posts