Help Support CattleToday:

myvinnie

Reaction score
A little about me...
Name:Aimee
Pets:2 goats, 1 horse, 1 cat
fave song: "face down" by the red jumpsuit apparatus
Completely...horse crazy
now its ur turn. Tell me a little about yourself...

Name: Karlton
aniamls; 30 horses, 23 show calves, 12 show pigs, 8 donkeys, 4 dogs, 1 ostrich, 49 sows, and way to many feeder pigs, many more animals
place: kansas

Remember that ANY place on the web can be a dangerous place to give out personal information!!!! Please be careful. I don't think anyone on this site would be harmful; but I think that your parents should be reviewing what you are writing and who you are writing to.

lol, why would we let our parents read what we are doing on the internet... its like the only place we can talk with out them knowing about it....

yes, but there are plenty of people who you dont want knowing about u who CAN read your info. the internet is not a safe place and if u dont realize that then you're not mature enough to be on it

im with you Penridergirl you can never be sure of who you are talking to so never get out personals!! theres been a lot of abdutions that were related to the net, so you can never be to careful!

Katy

the internet is as safe as you make it. if you dont want certain info getting out then dont post it...not that hard.

name:kelly
animals:50 some head of cattle, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 horse and i think im gonna steal moo's ostrich.

cowgirl08":3qv0jwy0 said:
yes, but there are plenty of people who you dont want knowing about u who CAN read your info. the internet is not a safe place and if u dont realize that then you're not mature enough to be on it

I never said that you should give out info... I just dont like the idea of having my parents read what i'm writing... JMO

funky 4-Her":1cv7x00t said:
cowgirl08":1cv7x00t said:

I never said that you should give out info... I just dont like the idea of having my parents read what i'm writing... JMO

Well as long as your not saying bad stuff why would you care what your 'rents read, if i cared what they read i wouldnt say it! JMO

Katy

saying your name, how old u are, and where ur from is a little too much info. especially if ur a teen.

cowgirl08":2i2j4xdz said:
I agree.
As for parents : I strive to make everything I write appropriate for my mother's eyes, even if she doesn't see it.

Name: Ashley
The Critters: 2 horses, 2 lambs, 2 pigs, 2 steers, about 75 head of cows with calves at side, 3 bulls, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, 4 goldfish, and about 20 cats.

Juist keep in mind that anybody can claim to be anything on the internet. Some person who seems like a nice young person can actually be a pervert/phyco.
Dont post your pics and personal info and I sure wouldnt meet anybody in person that you meet on line.
Dont mean to preach, but im doing it to try to help. Give you all a heads up.

Latest posts