California to ban gas powered cars in the future...

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
California plans to ban the sale of new gasoline-powered cars statewide by 2035, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Wednesday, in a sweeping move aimed at accelerating the state's efforts to combat global warming amid a deadly and record-breaking wildfire season.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/climate/california-ban-gas-cars.html#:~:text=In%20an%20executive%20order%2C%20Governor,auto%20sales%20in%20just%2015

They will move to third world status via laws and regulations. I am sure that the fire fighting vehicles will have lots of outlets in the burning woods and neighborhoods. Especially when they turn the power grid off. If they would go to wood burning cars they could use up a lot of the dead trees and brush to be smart about energy and fire control. Smart: Sorry, I forgot where I was talking about. Or maybe they can hire illegal aliens to push their cars along the highways for a high minimum wage. I hope that they don't forget to go out in the biggest of ways; they can also turn their Ag industry to back to scratching in the ground with a stick and planting the three sisters while they are planning a downhill spiral. No need to do anything halfway.

Newsome is yet another example of far left idiots who have been politically empowered. Ask me how I know. :frowns: Erroneously blaming the catastrophic west coast fires on climate change is but one example.

:D My thinking on climate change is this: If it wasn't for climate change or global warming (whatever you want to call it) we would still all be living in the ice age. The planet warmed up long before aerosols, AC refrigerants, gas vehicles, and what ever else is blamed for it. I tried to do my part by not spraying antiperspirant on my arm pits for several days. I noticed that my wife did not want to be close to me any more. Not sure if that was a good thing or bad, but when I had to start cooking for myself, I started using it again.

Latest posts