California, Oregon and Washington Talking Secession

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":1jvh95pd said:
Must be western WA and OR and S. Calif, if there is secession talk -- won't be the other halves of those states. Heck, East WA and OR, N. Calif., Nevada, Montana, Idaho and Alaska have been wanting to be relieved as part of the liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for years, and that hasn't happened!
You sound like those of us in the People's Republic of Illinois that would like to remove Chicago from our state.

Caustic Burno":3ge1e43k said:
M-5":3ge1e43k said:
That's cool , it would create more jobs building those extra miles of of the wall. I swear the left coast Is retarded
It must be something in the pacific and North Atlantic salt water that lowers IQ

WHAT, CB!? Be careful about lumping us all together about how we think in the Pac NW and CA -- because we don't!

M-5":206ad6sp said:
That's cool , it would create more jobs building those extra miles of of the wall. I swear the left coast Is retarded

East coast too just Virginia on north (shocked with the Charlotte to Raleigh I 85/I 40 unsouthern rat race corridor that it wasn't from South of the Border on North (Cheers Pedro!)

Kathie in Thorp":aq5io1ie said:
Must be western WA and OR and S. Calif, if there is secession talk -- won't be the other halves of those states. Heck, East WA and OR, N. Calif., Nevada, Montana, Idaho and Alaska have been wanting to be relieved as part of the liberal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for years, and that hasn't happened!

It is not just an eastern/western divide in these states. It is the big cities and the rest of the state. A 2012 map showing the red blue vote of the 39 counties in Washington only 6 went blue. The rest went red. The trouble is that those 6 out voted the other 33. Oregon is the same. Portland out votes the rest of the state.

I wonder ....
if those three states did leave the union....

would the yankees invade them and ravage their lands to make them come back...

there seems to be a precedent for such action.

Dave":1yex50hz said:
Kathie in Thorp":1yex50hz said:

It is not just an eastern/western divide in these states. It is the big cities and the rest of the state. A 2012 map showing the red blue vote of the 39 counties in Washington only 6 went blue. The rest went red. The trouble is that those 6 out voted the other 33. Oregon is the same. Portland out votes the rest of the state.

Daves is exactly right, remove a couple of the big cities in both Oregon and Washington and those state are red. Kathie, I wish you would relax on implying the west side of Oregon and Washington are blue liberals, it's simply not true. Two hundred miles doesn't mean we all think different.

Just to be clear with anyone not sure on what we are referring to when we talk west and east side. It's west and east populations of the Cascade mountains. Roughly the western 1/3 of the states are referred to as the west side.

pdfangus":mr64b9gi said:
I wonder ....

I also have yet to hear one word of any talk about seceding from any source. with the police in Portland finally cracking down on these knuckleheads protesting in Portland, I've been paying a bunch of attention to the news.

In MO it was Columbia(university town), St Louis and KC that were blue, the rest of the state was red

pdfangus":3ea7zyrd said:
I wonder ....

Only if they attacked one of the union military bases. ;-)

Alan":27c9rk9f said:
Dave":27c9rk9f said:
Kathie in Thorp":27c9rk9f said:

Daves is exactly right, remove a couple of the big cities in both Oregon and Washington and those state are red. Kathie, I wish you would relax on implying the west side of Oregon and Washington are blue liberals, it's simply not true. Two hundred miles doesn't mean we all think different.

Just to be clear with anyone not sure on what we are referring to when we talk west and east side. It's west and east populations of the Cascade mountains. Roughly the western 1/3 of the states are referred to as the west side.
Alan my son must have visited the west side when he went to Oregon visiting colleges.....said it rained on him the entire time he was there.

dun":3dfhs806 said:
In MO it was Columbia(university town), St Louis and KC that were blue, the rest of the state was red

And we have Austin, Houston, Dallas, El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley.

we have NOVA and Richmond and part of the tidewater metropolitan area and charlottesville....but that was enough concentrated city votes to carry the state for killery....oh and our governor has his nose up her butt. and restored the voting rights of 60,000 felons right before the election after providing her with about a half million dollars for the foundation.

M-5":yps5towj said:
From what I read today CA OR WA and NV are soon to pledging allegiance to Canada . Hope yall have a big time.

You ever notice how those who want to secede never want to join Mexicans? That's pretty racist if you ask me, but they say that's not so I believe them. :bang: :deadhorse: :hide: :bs:

I think I remember reading long ago that if California were a sovereign nation its economy would be in the top ten world wide! Is that correct?

M-5":5glxtbgc said:
From what I read today CA OR WA and NV are soon to pledging allegiance to Canada . Hope yall have a big time.

I don't know where you read about that but at this exact moment I am sitting less than 2 miles as the crow flies from Washington's state capital building and I have heard no such thing. I personally know some of the high and mighty in this state, if such a movement was really going on I am sure I would have heard about it.

Dave":1p28jg39 said:
M-5":1p28jg39 said:

I don't know where you read about that but at this exact moment I am sitting less than 2 miles as the crow flies from Washington's state capital building and I have heard no such thing. I personally know some of the high and mighty in this state, if such a movement was really going on I am sure I would have heard about it.

Its a movement in silicon valley fueled by the super rich in a soros like fashion. Do I think its gonna happen . NO but its a possibility that they garner enough support to do something. The major blue cities in those 3 states think they know whats best for everyone.

Latest posts