Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

BR midland is a good sire ,.....he works well on angus and he should work pretty well for clubbies to

cool biz...never heard of him or seen calves out of him but he seems to have some promise

Midland has been popular for some time now. He is definitely the way to go if you are breeding with Angus.

I have never heard of Cool Biz before but he looks nice. He does look clubby and perhaps a little high in the flank.

Midland is proven though to produce nice calves. I would want to see some calves out of Cool Biz first to see what kind of calves he produces.

I say go with Midland. He'll never let you down.
-Angus Girl

The first one would not make a club, but like the others said. BR Midland is really popular and has great angus calves. The other one looks kinda clubby, but I haven' heard of him so he is probably unproven. Stick with proven bulls.

If your looking for clubby Angus, take a look at OCC Freightliner. I not familiar with CoolBiz, but saw that he has Draft Pick on the bottom side. Better make sure he has been tested PHA free before you buy any semen. Both Ali and Kadabra have done well for Maine-Anjou clubbies.