Buckboard Bacon

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":2gdd210v said:
Thanks, its really nothing to it.

When I was a boy there was a butcher on the corner up from the house who was Italian I think. He had some of the neatest foods and his shop always smelled so great to me. My mom never shopped there due to the prices but when I had a little extra money I'd go in and buy meat sticks and things. Its a shame places like that are so rare nowadays. Maybe one day I can have a shop like that and get paid for playing. :D

So here's my idea. We will open the shop together and I can be the token eyetalian I will hang out up front with a big handlebar mustache and a glass of wine and spend all my time playing Bocce and pinching all the female customers on the rear end, and you can stay in the back and maka the Salume.

Whaddya think Guiseppe?

3waycross":3a4r911x said:
Jogeephus":3a4r911x said:
Thanks, its really nothing to it.

When I was a boy there was a butcher on the corner up from the house who was Italian I think. He had some of the neatest foods and his shop always smelled so great to me. My mom never shopped there due to the prices but when I had a little extra money I'd go in and buy meat sticks and things. Its a shame places like that are so rare nowadays. Maybe one day I can have a shop like that and get paid for playing. :D

So here's my idea. We will open the shop together and I can be the token eyetalian I will hang out up front with a big handlebar mustache and a glass of wine and spend all my time playing Bocce and pinching all the female customers on the rear end, and you can stay in the back and maka the Salume.

Whaddya think Guiseppe?

Guido......

You thinka you gonna leave out poor cousin Jiminey.....
Can't I getta no respect....

That sounds like a plan but you will have to deal with all the meat sales people. You know how they are. ;-)

chippie":39nkyut1 said:
Jogeephus,
You are the Master Chef of Cattle Today. I wish that I could taste your cooking someday.
Bet it's good anyway you serve it but served with a bit of Joe's "Licker" would probably make it much better. ;-)

Sure but yelling at me don't do no good. Might work on Guido. I think he's been saddle broke. ;-) :lol2:

CottageFarm":3ivpizcr said:
:lol: Can I be the eyetalian woman who yells at you guys to get back to work???

Sure, I have been yelled at by Italian women wo were so mean they slept hanging upside down with their wings folded. You don't scare me!!!

It never had much of an effect on my uncles either, but that never stopped my aunts from continuing to yell :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3way...yeah, I had real good teachers, but I've never been able to pull it off without fits of uproarious laughter. :lol2: :lol2:

Dang that is some good looking stuff! Slobbering on my keyboard here........

So is it the curing process that makes it hold together and not pull apart like a pork shoulder usually does after a long slow smoking??

CottageFarm":31dl65ui said:
It never had much of an effect on my uncles either, but that never stopped my aunts from continuing to yell :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3way...yeah, I had real good teachers, but I've never been able to pull it off without fits of uproarious laughter. :lol2: :lol2:

I still remember my old maid Italian aunts saying things to each other in Italian that made me want to sleep with a knife in my hand just in case they turned their rage on me.

I haven't slept with a knife in my hand since my first wife broke me of that habit. Acquired the habit when in the army....

when I got out and got married.....i got a choice....

you can sleep with me or you can sleep with the knife.....
but you are not sleeping with both....

now I just carry one in my boot.

I hope when giving in to such a concession you got in return that she can't come to bed with that mud stuff on her face.

Latest posts