bruce jenner

Help Support CattleToday:

This has all added a new word to the PC dictionary-------Transgenderphobic.

I guess I feel sorry for someone that is looking so hard for something, inner peace or whatever it is, that they are willing to go to this extreme. I feel empathy for the guy that is that miserable with himself.

Someone that gets a nose job, I don't think.... Wow, how brave of them. Same with a lady that is a bcs of 1.5 out of 5 with silicone lactation apparatuses that would make a holstein jealous. Low self esteem seems to be the first thing that pops in my head, but I'm not very pc. I should work on that and start complementing them on their bravery.

Listening to sports radio and this crap came up! They said the guy flashed his son after his surgery. That's got to be a really proud moment for the boy.

Your welcome for that little tid bit. :tiphat:

The whole deal is just plain stupid
No mater how much you try you aint gonna change the way the man above made you.
And to think something like this would make the news is crazy.
I believe ol Merle new something when he sang " Are the good times really over"
Don't matter how much you try to change r how much you have a doc to whiddle on your ol body you are still gonna be the way you we're born either male or female.

Makes a man sick to think about it.

I got to go got a lot of trees on he fence and a lot of fence washed out.
And I ant got time to worry about Brucey

Cal

dieselbeef":36vgdbt4 said:
we really need a vomit emoticon

Yes. I've seen forums with them; they are hilarious.

I wrote about feeling like I'm in an alternate universe. I will say, however, that the responses in this thread make me feel like there might be a few people left from the other universe that I grew up in. I don't think a single person here has sang his praises. Everyone thinks it's as sickening as I do.

houstoncutter":12huw9yj said:
It will probably want to compete in the next Olympics as a woman!
Houston I believe I heard that he was still carrying all of his original factory installed equipment and that all his surgeries were simply cosmetic on his face and breast...gonna be hard to hide that especially in the shower. :shock: :shock:

Even his mom said, "I gave birth to a boy, and his name is Bruce, and it still is."

Life might be better if we didn't have technology. Wouldn't have all the communication devices to tell when anyone or everyone has a joke to tell, or gas to pass, or post a picture. Wouldn't have the Dr.'s or tools to do this kind of stuff. Life would be shorter, but the genetic pool would be more pure.

TexasBred":1lr4d8al said:
houstoncutter":1lr4d8al said:
It will probably want to compete in the next Olympics as a woman!
Houston I believe I heard that he was still carrying all of his original factory installed equipment and that all his surgeries were simply cosmetic on his face and breast...gonna be hard to hide that especially in the shower. :shock: :shock:

Maybe. But it sure don;t show in that Vanity Fair photo.

wacocowboy":3j57570v said:
He can have all the surgeries he wants but when they pull his DNA it will say male and DNA don't lie.

that's what I've been mulling over. males have one Y chromosome and one X chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes.
Here's my two cents: all the hype - which I believe to be spun from the liberal elites media faction - trying to convince us that he's a she. Yeah...whatever! I don't give a crap what BJ does to his body, how much money he spent to do it, or his feelings about needing to do something to make him feel better about himself. his newfound perception about himself is as much a load of crap as doctors actually making him a woman. God is the CREATOR...Period!!! the thing that really steams me up about all this is the media attention that the aforementioned "faction" is oppressing us with. the more people buy into the perception of this bodily mutilation as being the real thing....the more successful this "faction" becomes at tearing our nation away from Christianity, and the basic moral laws by which our founding fathers established. Where will this road take us? this same faction heads up mass media attention to things like evolution, abortion, prayer, separation of church/state, same-sex marriage, legalization of weed, hate crimes, tolerance, income redistribution, and on and on. each one of these issues has been spun to direct our attention from God and toward big brother. IMO that the bigger story. Our hard-earned tax payer dollars are being used to put an end to the very principals that made us so great.
rob2

rob2":sd1vhbe7 said:
wacocowboy":sd1vhbe7 said:
He can have all the surgeries he wants but when they pull his DNA it will say male and DNA don't lie.

that's what I've been mulling over. males have one Y chromosome and one X chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes.
Here's my two cents: all the hype - which I believe to be spun from the liberal elites media faction - trying to convince us that he's a she. Yeah...whatever! I don't give a crap what BJ does to his body, how much money he spent to do it, or his feelings about needing to do something to make him feel better about himself. his newfound perception about himself is as much a load of crap as doctors actually making him a woman. God is the CREATOR...Period!!! the thing that really steams me up about all this is the media attention that the aforementioned "faction" is oppressing us with. the more people buy into the perception of this bodily mutilation as being the real thing....the more successful this "faction" becomes at tearing our nation away from Christianity, and the basic moral laws by which our founding fathers established. Where will this road take us? this same faction heads up mass media attention to things like evolution, abortion, prayer, separation of church/state, same-sex marriage, legalization of weed, hate crimes, tolerance, income redistribution, and on and on. each one of these issues has been spun to direct our attention from God and toward big brother. IMO that the bigger story. Our hard-earned tax payer dollars are being used to put an end to the very principals that made us so great.
rob2

Google the Roman empire's history (if you dont know it already) we are heading the same direction, took us a tad longer, but boy we sure are picking up speed....

rob2":1niyyz0r said:
wacocowboy":1niyyz0r said:

rob2

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bball":3j1k30w8 said:
Google the Roman empire's history (if you dont know it already) we are heading the same direction, took us a tad longer, but boy we sure are picking up speed....
The Greeks were even worse.

Latest posts