bruce jenner

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":15cwtw83 said:
Yet on the other hand I bet you love rodeo....how relevant is it to anything?

Hey rodeo especially bull ridding gets more air time than most Olympic sports.[/quote]
Absolutely....and totally irrelevant to life. A bunch of men who are qualified to do very little else in life except riding horses, bulls, roping and steerwrestling. Yeah I know some of it goes back to the skills of the old ranch cowboy but "bullriding"??? I'd rather watch girls fastpitch softball. Now that is enjoyable. ;-)

TexasBred":23n14cgg said:
wacocowboy":23n14cgg said:
Yet on the other hand I bet you love rodeo....how relevant is it to anything?

Hey rodeo especially bull ridding gets more air time than most Olympic sports.
Absolutely....and totally irrelevant to life. A bunch of men who are qualified to do very little else in life except riding horses, bulls, roping and steerwrestling. Yeah I know some of it goes back to the skills of the old ranch cowboy but "bullriding"??? I'd rather watch girls fastpitch softball. Now that is enjoyable. ;-)[/quote]

I like bull ridding maybe it is because I did it some when I was younger. I love watching college softball for a whole different reason. Baylor sure does have a pretty good looking team his year.

Olympic wrestling both freestyle and Greco roman may be the single most pure sport there is. Certainly a helllova lot tougher than any other sports.

3waycross":j3h00ahi said:
Olympic wrestling both freestyle and Greco roman may be the single most pure sport there is. Certainly a helllova lot tougher than any other sports.

As the father of 5 wrestlers, I wholeheartedly agree! :clap:

3waycross":je7d3jct said:

Jello and mud wrestling down at Joe's bar is pretty "pure" depending on your definition of "pure". :mrgreen: I have no idea if the Greeks or Romans ever discovered this "sport" or not.

Jogeephus":24ywzkjp said:
I don't know why they want to put this mess in the news.

Because new is now a for profit business. More entertainment and creating news. Doesn't that also explain so-called Fox News?

Alan":gdsbjr2f said:
On a serious note for me the real problem is this women no doubt messed up her previous four children by her actions and the results of her actions.

Not to be confused with the other millions of cheating wives and husbands that didn't victimize a young boy.

bball":zbxz23me said:
3waycross":zbxz23me said:

As the father of 5 wrestlers, I wholeheartedly agree! :clap:

Raised two pretty good ones myself. Oldest made Cadet Nationals in Freestyle and Greco. I ran at program here for close to 5 years. You will never see kids work harder than they do in a wrestling room.

gimpyrancher":2v4fyg41 said:
Jogeephus":2v4fyg41 said:

Because new is now a for profit business. More entertainment and creating news. Doesn't that also explain so-called Fox News?

.......just about the time I decide you might not be a total dickhead you post something that stupid........here's the name of a pure journalist for you...

RACHAEL FREAKIN MADDOW.

3waycross":1rb6t7q7 said:
gimpyrancher":1rb6t7q7 said:
Jogeephus":1rb6t7q7 said:

.......just about the time I decide you might not be a total dickhead you post something that stupid........here's the name of a pure journalist for you...

RACHAEL FREAKIN MADDOW.

Yep she is a real winner right up there with AL and the other great minds who work at that network. :lol2:

Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor, but the Bruce Jenner deal makes me think of the world-class athletes he competed against in the Olympics. And now it's just a matter of time until someone says to them, neener neener neener, you got beat by a GIRL.

MO_cows":lw7qbcct said:
Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor, but the Bruce Jenner deal makes me think of the world-class athletes he competed against in the Olympics. And now it's just a matter of time until someone says to them, neener neener neener, you got beat by a GIRL.

Poor ol' Bruce......totally confused....thinks he's got it all figured out and then he has to pee.

Latest posts