bruce jenner

Help Support CattleToday:

Bruce-Jenner_Froot-Loops.jpg

john250":30k3v387 said:
TexasBred":30k3v387 said:
houstoncutter":30k3v387 said:
It will probably want to compete in the next Olympics as a woman!
Houston I believe I heard that he was still carrying all of his original factory installed equipment and that all his surgeries were simply cosmetic on his face and breast...gonna be hard to hide that especially in the shower. :shock: :shock:

Maybe. But it sure don;t show in that Vanity Fair photo.

Maybe y'all have discovered it's medical condition . It's called "tiny tent poll syndrome "!

As an actual conservative, as opposed to the "I don't want government telling me what to do but its okay if they tell everyone else what to do" variety, what Mr./Ms. Jenner does has exactly zero impact on me.
There's also this: if s/he believes this will make her happy, who am I to judge? Life is short and everyone has their burdens and turmoils. Why spend one ounce of your karma wishing ill on another human being, let alone saying you think they should be burned alive?!
That will come back on you.

Do you know that 25% of transgender teens attempt suicide? Do you really think they "choose" to be that way? What if one of those kids was yours? Google Leelah Alcorn.

Those of you talking about x and Y chromosomes also need to bone up on genetics and current discoveries in human physiology. There can be genetic anomalies in the sex chromosomes and we are only at the beginning of understanding the effects of hormones on gender, particularly in utero. Sorry if facts interfere with your idea of an infallible Creator. I guess all those kids with Down syndrome don't exist either. Or should they be exterminated too, so that you can pretend your God is perfect? You know, there's another guy awhile back that thought anyone not perfect (according to him) should be culled....what was his name again...it'll come to me.

My God is perfect. I'll just leave it at that !!!! The rest of your rant was just to make you feel good anyway.

boondocks":1syxmlne said:
Those of you talking about x and Y chromosomes also need to bone up on genetics and current discoveries in human physiology. There can be genetic anomalies in the sex chromosomes and we are only at the beginning of understanding the effects of hormones on gender, particularly in utero. Sorry if facts interfere with your idea of an infallible Creator.

XX= female, XY=male. Determined at fertilization. Yes it is true that individuals can have extra chromosomes (abnormalities) but that doesn't change the gender determination. Regarding the hormones, would agree that they can effect behavior traits but not gender. Regarding the infallible, I would challenge you to read and "study" the Bible. What I like to refer to as Gods infallible word. With as much passion as you would the science journals or thesis' I assume you frequent.

A question that comes to mind...how does one arrive at factual knowledge with minimal understanding?
Rob2

It seems like the "it has no impact on me, so why do I care," argument is used a lot these days. There may be a lot of actions that don't take any food from my table or clothes off my back today, but if they are doing something crazy and it's being passed off as normal, it could impact impressionable minds. If something is thrown in their face often enough and loud enough, soon there will be no such thing as strange or unusual to them; everything is normal.

As for the more technical side, it's not as if every doctor and psychiatrist has lined up with the belief that it's normal. There are those who believe it is a mental disorder that it causes ones perception of their physical self to be distorted. That's what happens with anorexia; no matter how skinny the person is, they have a perception that they are overweight. If that is the case, it doesn't help that we now have a poster boy for it making it seem so normal; no therapy required.

I also hear the argument a lot about "if it makes them happy." Is that a true measuring tool for whether something is ok? I'm sure there have been a lot of people perform all kinds of weird and horrible acts that were happy about it. I'm sure we all had ideas in our youth that we thought would equal happiness, but later discovered that it did not. So, I'm not so sure doing everything that I think will make me happy is always the only aspect I should consider when making a decision.

I read that Clint Eastwood caused a riffle when he made a joke about this at some kind of awards show. It seems when he introduced Dwayne Johnson, he compared him to other athletes like "Jim Brown and Caitlyn Somebody." As I understand it, these remarks will be edited out when the show is broadcast.

Latest posts