bruce jenner

Help Support CattleToday:

large-vomit_gg59558725.jpg

stock-illustration-36639024-vomit-side-on.jpg

I've heard of people jokingly having to turn in their "Man Card". I wonder if he literally had to turn his in?

Bigfoot":9xbna18f said:
I've heard of people jokingly having to turn in their "Man Card". I wonder if he literally had to turn his in?

Pretty sure the card has a self-destruct feature once you start jacking with the plumbing.

If the media felt they absolutely had to cover this and put him on a magazine cover, why in lingerie? :shock: What is the purpose of that? Sometimes I feel like I've been transported to an alternate universe from the one I grew up in.

slick4591":2oxlze4r said:
Bigfoot":2oxlze4r said:

Pretty sure the card has a self-destruct feature once you start jacking with the plumbing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 pages of discussing this pos that should be hiding in a cellar somewhere...tell me how to explain to my 8 yr old why this guy wants to be agirl..or your 12 yr old daughter why a guy dressed a a girl is on the cover of vanity fair...ummm..cuz hes a pos honey and thats what the worls is interested in now

I just read a lot of celebrity reactions that have been posted, and of course, they are all positive. Is there nothing anymore that causes the majority of people to pause and think it's weird? Of course, the big measuring tool these days is, "as long as it's not bothering anyone else."

I don't remember having any moments of disorientation in my past, but I think I must have accidentally stepped in a portal that transported me to an alternate universe. Does anybody know the way back?

Rafter S":lk1hdiei said:
AllForage":lk1hdiei said:
Anyone suspect this is another publicity stunt to keep the kardashians in the news and relevant?

I'd say they were never relevant.

Well no shyt! You know what I mean. Relevant to the gossip media and their reality show ratings, clothing, and so on.

Latest posts