BROKEN PENIS

Help Support CattleToday:

i wouldnt... and wouldnt worry about getting a bad rep,, if he tells any other cattleman what happen they realize these things can,, and do happen... after all who's to say his cow wasnt the culprit.. blame it on her :cowboy:

well me and the guy i sold the bull came to an agreement. i am buying the bull back for half what i sold him for and am taking him to be processed.he's just turning 2 so he should be good eatin.

piedmontese":2b5jhynu said:
well me and the guy i sold the bull came to an agreement. i am buying the bull back for half what i sold him for and am taking him to be processed.he's just turning 2 so he should be good eatin.

Except for the trauma and the testerone in his system from breeding all year. Sounds like a lot of burger to me. BUT who knows he might be OK.

I have a good guarantee on my bulls and I wouldn't give him his money back. We give a one season breeding guarantee. If something happens to the bull in the first breeding season we supply a loaner bull to get his cows bred. I've had a time when I didn't have a spare and borrowed one from a fellow breeder who didn't get sold out. It is good business to keep the customer happy if you can, especially if he pays good money for a good bull.

It seems to happen around 53... but no worries... they have lots of pills and things these days to fake it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bretsam":fa6egf0a said:
It seems to happen around 53... but no worries... they have lots of pills and things these days to fake it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know some that have been using them for so long that they could paddle a boat with a rope. :lol2:

Latest posts