Broke Another Heart

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
This is the message I had to leave a couple of lovely women that I was planning on running away with:

Joan, I know this news will break your heart but I will not be able to run off with you and Jean. It would have been the wonder of my life to run off with two willowy redheads of such beauty. I can only dream of spending romantic nights on the beach and travel the world in the company of you and Jean. A man could not do better. Your husbands have dodged a bullet as Don Ron must say NO. My cows need me. My dog needs me. Who would scratch Star's pretty big butt? Who would scratch and rub Panda Bear's big noble head? Who would scratch and rub big ole Casper the Bull under the chin? And who would rub Blaze under her big full belly? My cows love me and I love them. If you could see Stocky hold her head in the air and roll her big brown eyes back when I scratch her up on top of the tail, you would understand. I would have night sweats thinking of my pretty cows with their big eye lashes fluttering at me. Remember the poem by Robert Frost, "One could do worse than be a swinger of birches." Well I guess I could do worse than be a lover of cows. I am so sorry I gave you aspirations of knowing the love of one who has refined his romantic skills to such a height with a harem of full figured Bovine girls. But that is the way the bale of hay has busted.

Whatever you took before bed last night ain't wore off yet :lol2: I can see you now; standin at the screen door, bucket in hand (with NO-SLIP Hob nob dots on the bottom), waiting for first light :lol2:

highgrit":3dml60vd said:
He's sounds high on life to me. God Bless him he loves his life....cows.

the cows would still be waiting for him when he got home. He did Mention they were REDHEADS.

inyati13":265s21ft said:
highgrit":265s21ft said:
He's sounds high on life to me. God Bless him he loves his life....cows.
Highgrit, You got the message. :D could not have said it better than you did and honestly I hope I can hold it. :clap:
at the rate you'r going, i dont foresee a problem :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":2p1ryd5u said:
send ol joan and jean south... they'll get over you in one session :cowboy:
I just heard from Jean. She is heart broken and tired of her husband. I told her about your offer. She said she will find you. I wish you and Jean great happiness. She is a tall willowy redhead with green eyes. Please don't mistake her for Joan as they are identical twins and Joan is mad right now. I would not want to get in her path. :hide:

Willowy reminds me too much of the switches my Mom used on my backside. Personally I would have to pass. Now others may be into that type of thing but I am not.

ALACOWMAN":2x4rqpon said:
gonna have to look willowy up... it may, or may not be a good thing..

my definition of willowy be slender with her limbs that would flex and bend like a willow tree.

ALACOWMAN":qptandpk said:
gonna have to look willowy up... it may, or may not be a good thing..
Nothing bad about a willowy frame. An example, "The thin, willowy frame of Princess Aurora in Disney's Sleeping Beauty was inspired by Audrey Hepburn's frame."

Latest posts