Breakfast

Help Support CattleToday:

You darn right. That's yella mopping sauce for toast. Why else do you think they invented toast?

3-Way, I'll overlook your flag-toting BS squad cause I know you come from Italy and just don't know no better. :mrgreen:

Some like them hot, some like them cold, some so hard that they will bounce, some 'runny' - Nothing wrong with that, eggs are great, period!
Had sardines on toast this fine morn but can't post the pic cause the camera battery is flat. Fish for breakfast anyone?? :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":325i98sl said:
You darn right. That's yella mopping sauce for toast. Why else do you think they invented toast?

3-Way, I'll overlook your flag-toting BS squad cause I know you come from Italy and just don't know no better. :mrgreen:
Darn right Jo
run your sausage Ham or bacon thru it then sop the rest up with a biscuit
MMMMMMMMMMMM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alisonb":1854cnb8 said:
Had sardines on toast this fine morn but can't post the pic cause the camera battery is flat. Fish for breakfast anyone?? :mrgreen:
I positively love smoked mullet or shad for breakfast, cold straight out of the fridge. Grits go well with it.

My son made an okra frittata this morning and put it between two pieces of toast with some bread and butter pickles and pronounced it awesome. I told him to make me one tomorrow morning.

Jogeephus":2h8agojl said:
Gonna have to google the frittata. :dunce: Dang. That looks good.

Now yer talkin...........

I'd rather eat a fresh cowpie than runny egg yolk. For my money the only good egg is a scrambled egg.

3waycross":2uhf9hl5 said:
Jogeephus":2uhf9hl5 said:
Gonna have to google the frittata. :dunce: Dang. That looks good.

Now yer talkin...........

I'd rather eat a fresh cowpie than runny egg yolk. For my money the only good egg is a scrambled egg.
yep....easiest to fix too.

Jogeephus":2mhhepsa said:

Dago, daaaaagoo....wait a minute...that's not the words to that song. ;-)

TexasBred":qxanas0s said:
Jogeephus":qxanas0s said:

Dago, daaaaagoo....wait a minute...that's not the words to that song. ;-)

OK..............you aholes can knock it off anytime...... :hide:

I didn't realise you guys were so passionate about eggs!!! :shock:

Here we go - smoked sardines in chilli sauce (the chilli sauce was a mistake, I didn't read the label properly). The parsley is for the breath not a garnish :lol: .
DSC00003-2.jpg

ga.prime":3a5i5jk9 said:
positively love smoked mullet or shad for breakfast, cold straight out of the fridge.
I've never tried that, sounds like I'm missing out.

TexasBred":3ugq8x46 said:
Yuk Alison....that looks like the contents of a can of Puss and Boots catfood. :lol2:
:nod: yuck, if I'm eaten fish for breakfast it better be fried in batter and served with hush puppies.

Isomade":270grp82 said:
TexasBred":270grp82 said:
Yuk Alison....that looks like the contents of a can of Puss and Boots catfood. :lol2:
:nod: yuck, if I'm eaten fish for breakfast it better be fried in batter and served with hush puppies.

Apparently you have never tried 6 in Brook trout fried in bacon grease til they are nice and crisp and eaten bones and all........the ONLY way to eat trout in my book.

Best breakfast their is.

3waycross":366pte9b said:
Isomade":366pte9b said:
TexasBred":366pte9b said:

Apparently you have never tried 6 in Brook trout fried in bacon grease til they are nice and crisp and eaten bones and all........the ONLY way to eat trout in my book.

Best breakfast their is.
I'm skeptical, but I'll let you prove me wrong next time I'm in Colorado. :D

yer on Bubba. Just give me some warning so that I can schedule the time off and hide the good silverware................ :cowboy:

3waycross":11aryv1u said:
Isomade":11aryv1u said:
TexasBred":11aryv1u said:

Best breakfast their is.

Sounds much better than sardines or mullet.

Well I must say smoked trout is also really nice for breakfast. TB and Isomade, you are both terrible!!! :p. BTW - have you ever eaten Norwegian smoked sardines before? My guess is that you haven't or you would not be pulling up your little nosey's :help: . I must admit though it does look a bit 'yuggy' in the pic :lol: .

alisonb":bwfky5f4 said:
Well I must say smoked trout is also really nice for breakfast. TB and Isomade, you are both terrible!!! :p. BTW - have you ever eaten Norwegian smoked sardines before? My guess is that you haven't or you would not be pulling up your little nosey's :help: . I must admit though it does look a bit 'yuggy' in the pic :lol: .
Alison I must admit I have not eaten them but for me, sardines in any form are sort of a last resort at any time let alone "breakfast". My stomach is usually still a bit queezy that early in the morning.

TexasBred":145a13gh said:
alisonb":145a13gh said:
Alison I must admit I have not eaten them but for me, sardines in any form are sort of a last resort at any time let alone "breakfast". My stomach is usually still a bit queezy that early in the morning.
:nod: 100%. fish for breakfast just don't sound right. Any other time I'm all in.

Latest posts