Brangus Dispersal In Alabama

Help Support CattleToday:

TNMasterBeefProducer":zjpdhda2 said:
Several pretty sorry weaning weights in the 400 pound range. Definitely not "my kind" of cattle.

You really take the cake. They dont creep or feed any suppliment at all.... :dunce:
And they have been in a drought, if their cattle can survive under those conditions, I bet they would grow big calves with green grass....

Santas and Duhram Reds":3byb1l2h said:
We don't creep and my fall calves made it through the winter with higher weights than that. We avg. 630 this last winter.

you get any rain?

TNMasterBeefProducer":x9xzzs3j said:
Several pretty sorry weaning weights in the 400 pound range. Definitely not "my kind" of cattle.

We've been in severe drought for 3 years down here. That has to count for something............

MikeC":21kegai6 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":21kegai6 said:

We've been in severe drought for 3 years down here. That has to count for something............

Mike
I love it that some people dont creep dont feed extra are in a drought and wean 700 lbers? :cboy:
The numbers just dont add up? In a drought with no suppliments I am happy if I get a calf and the ole girl bred back? Could be that I am just to easy on the workers?

Latest posts