Bonsma books

Help Support CattleToday:

Dsteim

Reaction score
I recently bought a copy of the Bonsma lecture reprints. I'm interested in buying Wortham lectures in animal science and man must measure or livestock production - a global approach. If anyone has any copies of the books they'd be willing to sell send me a pm with how much you want for it.

Unless you are loaded with cash you might try the local library for an inter-library loan book from another university of library. It will let you read but you either have to take notes or make some copies of what you want to keep on file.

Ebenezer said:
Unless you are loaded with cash you might try the local library for an inter-library loan book from another university of library. It will let you read but you either have to take notes or make some copies of what you want to keep on file.

I wasn't able to find one at a local library and was also unsuccessful trying to get an inter-library loan. I figure if it's hard to buy them now they will be more expensive down the road.

A friend of mine has (IIRC) the publishing rights to Man Must Measure; if not sure if / when he's considering putting out a new edition. I've alerted him to the existence of this thread, so maybe he'll reach out to you...

While I have the book (in electronic form), I'm not comfortable sharing something he shared with me. Alas...

WalnutCrest said:
A friend of mine has (IIRC) the publishing rights to Man Must Measure; if not sure if / when he's considering putting out a new edition. I've alerted him to the existence of this thread, so maybe he'll reach out to you...

While I have the book (in electronic form), I'm not comfortable sharing something he shared with me. Alas...

I'd be interested in a copy as well.

WalnutCrest said:

Thanks I appreciate it. I was able to get a copy of the Bonsma lecture reprints. If anyone wants to order it I have the email.

Latest posts