Bobcats kill deer ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bobcats killl deer

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
I voted no. But then I looked it up on the internet, and found out I was wrong! I know, shocker :p

Seems if they are hungry enough they will attack deer.

Someone posted a pic a week or so ago taken with a trail cam actually showing a bobcat dragging a deer away. don't know if he killed it or found it but he had the deer's neck in his mouth.

bobcat.jpg

good luck

My father and I were raking hay about 10 years or so ago on a piece of ground that butts up to the bottom of a mountain, a small deer ran across the access road and up onto the ridge beside us. About 15 mins later the biggest bobcat I've ever seen came walking along the same path, eyes straight forward. I had parked my tractor and was walking down the road back to the truck when the cat crossed in front of me, got within 20 yards of it. He stopped and looked at me, but never ran and couldn't care less that I was there. He was pretty ugly, all mottled up instead of marked pretty. That was one big cat, taller than the one in the picture and a whole lot deeper.

UncleD":ueq1idct said:
I voted no. But then I looked it up on the internet, and found out I was wrong! I know, shocker :p

Seems if they are hungry enough they will attack deer.

Yes..............surprised me too..................good luck

Latest posts