Black Like Me

Help Support CattleToday:

This whole conversation just proves, some people will and can never understand the topic. Discrimination and racism increased when we voted in our last President.

gimpyrancher":5208k9nl said:
This whole conversation just proves, some people will and can never understand the topic. Discrimination and racism increased when we voted in our last President.

Racism absolutely increased. Racists are all over the television. Just about every night.

gimpyrancher":3gvzzh27 said:

That might be true to a certain point, but not to the degree the talking heads want us to think. Mostly, people just didn't like him and the dems needs something to blame it on. He only has 15% support from the military now.

Unless something changes my mind I hope my vote will help put the second black guy into that position.

gimpyrancher":3rtr8ad0 said:
And most of it was on his agenda the minute he took the oath of office and started appointing people with a history or creating racial tension. Time and time again this piece of crap has stood behind the Seal of the POTUS and talked shyt he knew nothing about with almost none of the facts and made judgement calls then tried to paste over them with "beer summits" in the Rose Garden. He is truly the true divider. Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave knowing he died for civil rights and the POS is the end result. We now have extreme racism in the highest office of the country. There are several tremendously qualified black men that I would vote for tomorrow if they ran for President. Unfortunately for you none of them are democrats.

TexasBred":abjemsj0 said:
gimpyrancher":abjemsj0 said:
And most of it was on his agenda the minute he took the oath of office and started appointing people with a history or creating racial tension. Time and time again this piece of crap has stood behind the Seal of the POTUS and talked shyt he knew nothing about with almost none of the facts and made judgement calls then tried to paste over them with "beer summits" in the Rose Garden. He is truly the true divider. Martin Luther King is turning over in his grave knowing he died for civil rights and the POS is the end result. We now have extreme racism in the highest office of the country. There are several tremendously qualified black men that I would vote for tomorrow if they ran for President. Unfortunately for you none of them are democrats.

Dang TB! I agree with you almost wholeheartedly. MLK would absolutely see this as we have regressed. Just look at the sincerity in his eyes when he gives his "I have a dream" speech. You won't see that in the eyes today. They can't even look you in the eye.

The POTUS's vision is pretty much limited to what he has seen in a very small portion of the U.S. He knows nothing of the widespread culture of this nation and never wants to know. His whole world in inner city.

slick4591":32e65kwm said:
gimpyrancher":32e65kwm said:

That might be true to a certain point, but not to the degree the talking heads want us to think. Mostly, people just didn't like him and the dems needs something to blame it on. He only has 15% support from the military now.

Unless something changes my mind I hope my vote will help put the second black guy into that position.

Huh?

TennesseeTuxedo":2t6rc00s said:
slick4591":2t6rc00s said:
Look up Dr. Benjamin Carson. Highly intelligent with a common sense approach.

I like Dr. Carson quit a lot and would vote for him in the general election if he were the Republican Party nominee.

I totally agree. HE should have been the first black POTUS

3waycross":2x6o6fsk said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2x6o6fsk said:
slick4591":2x6o6fsk said:

I like Dr. Carson quit a lot and would vote for him in the general election if he were the Republican Party nominee.

If he's elected he will be. The one we have don't qualify.

3waycross":mwdvvtok said:
TennesseeTuxedo":mwdvvtok said:
slick4591":mwdvvtok said:

Long ago, before he made his true views be known, I would have vote for Colin Powell in a split second.

Jeez gimpy. What did you do, steal one of his big booty girlfriends?
Unions can go
Politicians should be paid but have a set amount for elections
Skin color for a pres. shouldn't matter. Neither should gender. But, the next push will be for a female pres.regardless of qualifications.

3waycross":2efzxhpt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2efzxhpt said:
slick4591":2efzxhpt said:

Very intelligent man and qualified in book.
One that I can't figure out is Star Parker if you ever read her writings or hear her speak.
For some reason has no aspirations to run.
That gal could be Senator for any red state in the union.

Hook":30vwrv6j said:
Why does skin color become a prerequisite for potus? Ahhh, that's right. Because the 42%
In my mind a couple of "black" skinned Americans are the best qualified at this point and not toting any baggage. Plain and simple. That said though color doesn't mean a dam thing...it's just coincidental.

James T":39yqdrhq said:
Unions can go
Skin color for a pres. shouldn't matter. Neither should gender. But, the next push will be for a female pres.regardless of qualifications.
Gender shouldn't and won't as much here but on the world stage it will.
And whoever has to pick up the pieces of our reputation sure has their job cut out for them.

jedstivers":3modeskf said:
James T":3modeskf said:
Unions can go
Gender shouldn't and won't as much here but on the world stage it will.
And whoever has to pick up the pieces of our reputation sure has their job cut out for them.

I couldn't agree more Jed! It seems that the last couple of elections the first -------- pres gets a lot of popularity. Are there that many people that believe this country is doing so well that we can afford to vote by gender or race? What happened to "qualified"?

I suspect many here at CT are just as qualified as some that will throw their Saks 5th Ave hats in the ring 2016.
He77 I can read a teleprompter... :tiphat:

greybeard":wxwos53l said:
I suspect many here at CT are just as qualified as some that will throw their Saks 5th Ave hats in the ring 2016.
He77 I can read a teleprompter... :tiphat:

Why would you want it?
I have enough problems with the few cow's left lining up to swipe their Lone Star card.
Just imagine millions. Along with running the Gestapo to keep all the country in check.

Why? Because I've always wanted to be a button pusher...
nuclear_football-e1349807957764.jpg

Latest posts