Black Like Me

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":30pbskry said:
I don't care if they are legal Americans. Point is they are better off. Secondary point is they need to quit whining about it
That's obvious, otherwise, you wouldn't be advocating they give up their constitutional right of free speech and press--or to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

greybeard":1at2qi6n said:
Hook":1at2qi6n said:
I don't care if they are legal Americans. Point is they are better off. Secondary point is they need to quit whining about it
That's obvious, otherwise, you wouldn't be advocating they give up their constitutional right of free speech and press--or to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Don't twist my words or the intent behind them.

Hook":ztttk9gh said:
greybeard":ztttk9gh said:
Hook":ztttk9gh said:
Don't twist my words or the intent behind them.
Nobody twisted your words. They were quite clear and need no further explanation. You really don't believe in the U.S. Constitution. You just like to hide behind it and quote from it when it suits your agenda.

I think it's more like frustration over hearing the constant whining mixed with "I'm afro american, mexican american...." and on and on. Doesn't take long before you just want to yell out "if you don't like the USA, go back to where you came from". I get it. But, all of that whining is part of the free speech/due process built into our system. I could tolerate their whining if they would just call themselves Americans.

James T":3t95orvc said:
I think it's more like frustration over hearing the constant whining mixed with "I'm afro american, mexican american...." and on and on. Doesn't take long before you just want to yell out "if you don't like the USA, go back to where you came from". I get it. But, all of that whining is part of the free speech/due process built into our system. I could tolerate their whining if they would just call themselves Americans.

I still believe this is the government approach to divide and conquer.

Caustic Burno":xuxji65j said:
James T":xuxji65j said:

I still believe this is the government approach to divide and conquer.

Unfortunately, you may be right! I thank God everyday that I live out in the sticks and don't have to hear and see it near as often. You know it's getting bad when CCTV becomes a more attractive news station on tv than the others.

Show me one instance where I've quotes or hid behind the constitution.just one.
My words "I don't care if they're U.S. citizens" followed by "they need to quit whining" mean just that. They're citizens, and if they don't like the conditions here they can always go back. There isn't a person alive that is morally or financially responsible for what happened over 200 years ago. We (the citizens) don't owe anyone anything because of slavery. The race baiters need to figure out its time to move on, and realize that by seperating themselves in their words and their rediculous actions (pants on the ground, Ebonics, African American instead of American, looting for examples) they are always going to be just that. Seperate.

Hook":1y80mtxo said:
seperating themselves in their words and their rediculous actions (pants on the ground, Ebonics, .

Maybe its just me but I see a fair share of caucasions and Latinos asians with " pants on the ground" and also speaking " Ebonics" here in Va.

skyhightree1":26ndq71p said:
Hook":26ndq71p said:
seperating themselves in their words and their rediculous actions (pants on the ground, Ebonics, .

Maybe its just me but I see a fair share of caucasions and Latinos asians with " pants on the ground" and also speaking " Ebonics" here in Va.

I rack all that kind of behavior up to "someones personal identity crisis". Everything you mentioned plus barbells through the face, purple hair, tatoo's..... . If not some kind of identity thing then a strong desire to be different, to stand out from the masses or just to draw attention to themselves.

James T":3pnag39c said:
skyhightree1":3pnag39c said:
Hook":3pnag39c said:

I rack all that kind of behavior up to "someones personal identity crisis". Everything you mentioned plus barbells through the face, purple hair, tatoo's..... . If not some kind of identity thing then a strong desire to be different, to stand out from the masses or just to draw attention to themselves.

Trash does come in all colors.
Here the amount of tattoos along with spandex looking like you fell face first into a tackle box,
is directly related to the number of pit bulls chained in the yard.

Hook":18vv98id said:
My words "I don't care if they're U.S. citizens" followed by "they need to quit whining" mean just that. They're citizens, and if they don't like the conditions here they can always go back. There isn't a person alive that is morally or financially responsible for what happened over 200 years ago. We (the citizens) don't owe anyone anything because of slavery. The race baiters need to figure out its time to move on, and realize that by seperating themselves in their words and their rediculous actions (pants on the ground, Ebonics, African American instead of American, looting for examples) they are always going to be just that. Seperate.
I don't think reparations has even been mentioned in this thread. Whites don't help out much more than the Right Reverend Sharpton by making sure that blacks remain "separated".....you may have even been of those that would basically "implode" if your kid married a black. You don't want full integration let alone assimilation into one "race" of americans. You're more for "separate but equal" (with limitations) The attitude that "You can be American" but don't dare think you're equal to me !!!!!!!!!!!! That's the attitude of too many , not just you, and the cause of much of the racial strife. But definitely not the sole problem.

TexasBred":ug2sz6ka said:
Hook":ug2sz6ka said:
I don't think reparations has even been mentioned in this thread. Whites don't help out much more than the Right Reverend Sharpton by making sure that blacks remain "separated".....you may have even been of those that would basically "implode" if your kid married a black. You don't want full integration let alone assimilation into one "race" of americans. You're more for "separate but equal" (with limitations) The attitude that "You can be American" but don't dare think you're equal to me !!!!!!!!!!!! That's the attitude of too many , not just you, and the cause of much of the racial strife. But definitely not the sole problem.

Keep making assumptions. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Hook":235fs8xl said:

I totally agree about restoration.
There is not a race of people that hasn't been enslaved at some time.
It is an ugly business that still exists today, Houston Texas has the honor of being
the number one in human trafficking. Perfect spot for modern slave traders with the port and
I-10 to ship them west and east.

People stay separated by choice today.
Most don't have the drive to change their conditions.
Anyone can get an education today that was not always the case.
Things have changed drastically in my lifetime.

I look at my family today we are white,black,native american and Hispanic.
We look like a box of crayons at a family reunion.

Hook":3acy3q8b said:
TexasBred":3acy3q8b said:
Hook":3acy3q8b said:

Keep making assumptions. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Those are not assumptions. More like observations gleaned from you posts. It's hard to hide hatred Hook.

Caustic Burno":243p952l said:
Trash does come in all colors.
Here the amount of tattoos along with spandex looking like you fell face first into a tackle box,
is directly related to the number of pit bulls chained in the yard.

When today's kiddoes read about "colored people" from the 60's, it must be real confusing. Last week I saw a lady with more colors on her than what crayola offers in the big crayon box. Tatoo from head to toe and she wanted everyone to see all they could. She had half a head of hair and it was orange and green. Maybe someone pulled out the other half? Not sure about any piercings. I had already seen all I wanted to see.