Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuckie":1ar0eimj said:
HDRider, my thoughts would only be good for a movie. They would give someone the electric chair for cleaning out the thugs. Now, people in vehicles will be afraid of bikes.
Did I hear that Gloria Stinem was going to defend the biker or the driver? They were throwing her name in on the deal. I would hope that she would not help the bikers. I think she would lose a great deal of her fans if she supports the biker. Both of them.

Gloria Allred...and yes, she will be representing one of the bikers. It's what she does...find the most controversial cases and jump in with both feet to get the most camera time possible. Think of her as the white, female version of Jesse Jackson.

Brute 23":9f9yxjrg said:
If the driver was on the phone with cops saying I hit this guy but the people on the scene were very hostile so I left. I need help and so does the motorcylce guy.... Then yes, I understand. Bikers definatly in the wrong.

But... if he just hauled butt and said he felt threatened... no dice. I bet he would have never stopped or called police if he wouldn't have been trapped. In that case... he got what he had coming.

Like I said... I don't know the details... it could go either way... but it doesn't sound like any one else here does either.

Can only go by the reports from the police who are saying that the biker intentionally caused the LR driver to bump him. They [the bikers] wanted to create an incident. They were being a$$holes and thugs and it backfired......badly for some of them.
No, the driver who hits someone is not ALWAYS at fault. Most times, yes, but not always. This would be one of those times.

Dang, I meant Gloria Allred!! Thank you for keeping me straight on that. She must be getting pretty hard up for cases to jump in on this.
People that drive for a living are trained to drive safely. Not drive within inches of another vehicle, mostly from all sides of it, front and back. That kind of intimidation, there is no reason to stop and check on anyone.

Brute, all I could ask you is the age old question, "What was the last thing that went through your mind when you hit my windshield?"

CottageFarm":2hmsqb05 said:
Can only go by the reports from the police who are saying that the biker intentionally caused the LR driver to bump him. They [the bikers] wanted to create an incident. They were being a$$holes and thugs and it backfired......badly for some of them.
No, the driver who hits someone is not ALWAYS at fault. Most times, yes, but not always. This would be one of those times.
When they went on the attack the first thing that would have gone through my mind is where is my gun, the second would b, where is my wifes gun. Third would be get the he(( out of here.

Chuckie":yf2aincr said:
Dang, I meant Gloria Allred!! Thank you for keeping me straight on that. She must be getting pretty hard up for cases to jump in on this.
People that drive for a living are trained to drive safely. Not drive within inches of another vehicle, mostly from all sides of it, front and back. That kind of intimidation, there is no reason to stop and check on anyone.

Brute, all I could ask you is the age old question, "What was the last thing that went through your mind when you hit my windshield?"

No problem. They are essentially the same anyway, six of one half dozen of the other. Both think they do/have done great things for women. :yuck: She's not hard up for cases. She thrives on the notoriety, and thinks she's noble when she helps the scum everyone else finds indefensible. I suspect she has martyrdom issues.

"They are not gang members. They are not thugs," Mejia said.

Tears streamed down Dayana Mejia's face during a press conference as she described her longtime partner, Edwin Mieses Jr., as an adoring father to the couple's two children.

Mieses was recently arrested in Andover, Mass., for driving with a revoked license. He also never applied for a motorcycle license. Records show that in June he was named a habitual offender and his right to drive in the state was revoked until 2017. It wasn't clear if he had been licensed in any other state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-576 ... voted-dad/

dun":2w68q1dt said:
CottageFarm":2w68q1dt said:
When they went on the attack the first thing that would have gone through my mind is where is my gun, the second would b, where is my wifes gun. Third would be get the he(( out of here.
My thoughts exactly. I certainly would not stop to talk it over with that gang.
And this, take note Caustic, is the reason for a high capacity or extended magazine.

C.B. you can have your peashooter. From what I saw that's the reason I carry a shotgun in my truck. When it's empty I will go the G22.
That is if there's any left that want to fight.

highgrit":tax77u7x said:
C.B. you can have your peashooter. From what I saw that's the reason I carry a shotgun in my truck. When it's empty I will go the G22.
That is if there's any left that want to fight.

That 12 gauge is hard to beat just a little tough in the concealed carry department.

Even the infamously violent Hell's Angels say the bikers were totally at fault.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/hells-ange ... -beatdown/

Regarding the initial accident one HA said:
"He slammed the thugs for taking the law into their own hands by chasing down and beating Internet executive Alexian Lien, 33, on Sunday after a fender bender on the highway.
"You get the name and license plate and let the cops deal with it. But violence? I don't condone that," the biker said."

No need anyone calling the cops--they were there for the whole thing--riding with the bikers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/0 ... 49375.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... r/2925717/

Begging the question, if a cop is involved in the crime, does he/she still enjoy the protections of that badge? Do we have a right to protect ourselves from them?

IMHO, there was more than enough luck for the bikers, only one was run over. I'm not sure I could have avoided so many others in my attempt to protect my family in driving away. I would have taken for more down before they decided to drag me out of my car and attempted to kill me.

Latest posts