Bikers terrorize family in high-speed chase

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Did ya'll see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4yTAeGxbsc

http://nypost.com/2013/09/30/bikers-att ... ms-riders/

A gang of bikers terrorized a dad driving with his wife and baby daughter on the West Side Highway — chasing after their SUV and then dragging the man out and beating him to a pulp in front of his horrified family, authorities said.
One of the thugs even posted a video of the sickening beat-down on YouTube (images at left) after filming the pursuit using a helmet-mounted camera Sunday.

The attack seemed to come out of nowhere, authorities said. Alexian Lien, 33, of Manhattan, was driving the family's Range Rover north near West 125th Street in Harlem when the gang, known as Hollywood Stuntz, surrounded the SUV at around 1:30 p.m., according to officials.
A biker pulled in front of the car and slowed down, forcing Lien to stop — at which point, as seen on the gang's video, the bikers stop and a confrontation ensues.

gimpyrancher":6jocw5ey said:
To bad he wasn't in a state that allowed him to protect his family and himself.

Running over the guy on the motorcycle seems like a good place to start. What's too bad is he didn't have a Springfield 40 with a 15 round mag to empty into the ahole who knocked his window out. I am guessing he would not have ended up in critical condition!

Ya also have to think of the wife and child. They may suffer longer than him. Then again, they're investigating the driver for what happened prior to the video starting.

I saw that and I feel pretty certain my Range Rover would have had several bikes tore up and hurt before I stopped. What the bikers were doing was more than a justified threat and I would use my 4k vehicle to thin the threat out. I am biased though, I have had my run ins with some biker idiots.

Ha ha. I'll say Range Rover has some pretty tough side window glass! That sure could have gotten ugly with some guns or balls behind the wheel.

Saw it tonight. Seems that the bikers had blocked the road and before the chase started something happened when this guy first pulled up. Cannot see what started it all but he did drive over a couple bikers paralyzing one of them.
Turns out that had been numerous complaints about these bikers blocking the road ways and not having permits to do their "parade" so not sure what is going to happen.

3waycross":zlacsxwd said:
gimpyrancher":zlacsxwd said:
To bad he wasn't in a state that allowed him to protect his family and himself.

Running over the guy on the motorcycle seems like a good place to start. What's too bad is he didn't have a Springfield 40 with a 15 round mag to empty into the ahole who knocked his window out. I am guessing he would not have ended up in critical condition!

Hate wasting good ammo 45 acp center mass no more than two per predator.

Just watching it, I would love to have seen him swerve from side to side and thrown on his brakes. I think he could have wiped out quite a few, and some from the rear. Then take off again, and repeat the process. If he gets charged for this, then the system is so messed up. A man has the right to protect his wife and child. He also has the right to protect himself. This motorcycle gang had been terrorizing cars during the day.

I would love to have seen a jacked up new big motor diesel truck truck taking care of the bikers. They take off faster than the cars do now, and would have been like driving down a dirt road with a few pot holes as they ran over the top of each one of them.

Chuckie":3kfajt7j said:
Just watching it, I would love to have seen him swerve from side to side and thrown on his brakes. I think he could have wiped out quite a few, and some from the rear. Then take off again, and repeat the process. If he gets charged for this, then the system is so messed up. A man has the right to protect his wife and child. He also has the right to protect himself. This motorcycle gang had been terrorizing cars during the day.

I would love to have seen a jacked up new big motor diesel truck truck taking care of the bikers. They take off faster than the cars do now, and would have been like driving down a dirt road with a few pot holes as they ran over the top of each one of them.

They only target those they perceive as weak and vulnerable.

The old saying goes that God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal.

I heard that the guy hit one of the bikes from behind. That's what started it. Then he didn't get out to appalogize or any thing. The bikers surrounded him so he couldn't leave. He ran a couple down. They chased him down and yall know the rest.

Who knows... another one of those deals...

Brute 23":17mhztvh said:
I heard that the guy hit one of the bikes from behind. That's what started it. Then he didn't get out to appalogize or any thing. The bikers surrounded him so he couldn't leave. He ran a couple down. They chased him down and yall know the rest.

Supposedly the bike stopped short in front of him after zipping around him at a higher speed

dun":wijzwtoc said:
Brute 23":wijzwtoc said:

Supposedly the bike stopped short in front of him after zipping around him at a higher speed

Still the cars fault... That happens all the time. Had a little car do it to me a couple days ago. It doesn't mean I get to leave the scene.

Brute 23":whvgg3al said:
dun":whvgg3al said:
Brute 23":whvgg3al said:

Still the cars fault... That happens all the time. Had a little car do it to me a couple days ago. It doesn't mean I get to leave the scene.
True, but extenuating circumstances may make it wise. You notice he didn;t get a ticket, the biker did

HDRider, my thoughts would only be good for a movie. They would give someone the electric chair for cleaning out the thugs. Now, people in vehicles will be afraid of bikes.
Did I hear that Gloria Stinem was going to defend the biker or the driver? They were throwing her name in on the deal. I would hope that she would not help the bikers. I think she would lose a great deal of her fans if she supports the biker. Both of them.

Brute 23":1u8lfu20 said:
dun":1u8lfu20 said:
Brute 23":1u8lfu20 said:

If he is being threatened he shouldn't have to stop, and if it was a hit and run they should have gotten his plate number and called the police. They should be treated to a dose of chem-cast before being shot.

If the driver was on the phone with cops saying I hit this guy but the people on the scene were very hostile so I left. I need help and so does the motorcylce guy.... Then yes, I understand. Bikers definatly in the wrong.

But... if he just hauled butt and said he felt threatened... no dice. I bet he would have never stopped or called police if he wouldn't have been trapped. In that case... he got what he had coming.

Like I said... I don't know the details... it could go either way... but it doesn't sound like any one else here does either.

Latest posts