Beyond Meat

Help Support CattleToday:

BlondeD

Reaction score
Noticing that this initial public offering on today's stockmarket was to open at $25.....but opened at $46.....then to $65 per share........I missed out...of course :( ..........but I'll put some charcoal in the grill and find some real ground chuck for my burgers. :banana:

I owned some bynd for a while when it was being really hyped up. Got very lucky on it. Owned it for a few months and it creeped up maybe $5. I wanted to buy some thing else so I dropped it. With in a couple weeks it's started falling and never came back up. That would have really hurt.

good, hopefully they go under.

maybe my post will be approved, I have a video showing new 3D printed meat.

I just seen this morning a video on facebook that some some company in Europe is developing a 3D printer to print out meat.

I just don't see people warming up to the idea of meat grown in a lab when they already thing we farmers are trying to poison them with GMO's.

I just seen this morning a video on facebook that some some company in Europe is developing a 3D printer to print out meat.

I just don't see people warming up to the idea of meat grown in a lab when they already thing we farmers are trying to poison them with GMO's.
The cognitive dissonance is very deep in vegan and animal rights circles.

Latest posts