Between a Rock and a Hard Spot.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":rccb6w73 said:
:lol2: :lol2: While my story illustrates my brilliance its not near as good as what a friend of mine did. Coming home from the bar one night he found a gator on the road and he wrestled it and stuck it in his trunk. The next morning his wife looked at the cuts and bruises on him and asked if he had gotten in a fight that night. He explained to her he had caught a gator for them to eat. She didn't believe him so he took her to his car and popped the trunk and laying in the trunk was a recap off a semi-truck. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW- She later divorced him. I suspect it had something to do with this "gator". ;-)

Nothing like starting the day with a belly laugh. :lol2:
Do retreads taste like chicken?

john250":2okn4y6x said:
Jogeephus":2okn4y6x said:
:lol2: :lol2: While my story illustrates my brilliance its not near as good as what a friend of mine did. Coming home from the bar one night he found a gator on the road and he wrestled it and stuck it in his trunk. The next morning his wife looked at the cuts and bruises on him and asked if he had gotten in a fight that night. He explained to her he had caught a gator for them to eat. She didn't believe him so he took her to his car and popped the trunk and laying in the trunk was a recap off a semi-truck. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW- She later divorced him. I suspect it had something to do with this "gator". ;-)

Nothing like starting the day with a belly laugh. :lol2:
Do retreads taste like chicken?

He was pretty embarrassed by this. I don't think he told a soul but his wife did. This earned him the knickname of Gator. :lol2:

Latest posts