Best Pratical Joke

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Now I gotta wait for the payback!!!!

Hubby fell asleep in his chair tonight. For some reason my wicked juices took off and my kids joined in.
We painted his toe nails pink and did designs on them with a marker. Son then put a pink heart in the middle of his forehead with a marker.

Going to get some purple nail polish and do his fingernails too!

Yeah I know I'm dead! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I luv herfrds":1rkwqf7f said:
Now I gotta wait for the payback!!!!

Hubby fell asleep in his chair tonight. For some reason my wicked juices took off and my kids joined in.
We painted his toe nails pink and did designs on them with a marker. Son then put a pink heart in the middle of his forehead with a marker.

Going to get some purple nail polish and do his fingernails too!

Yeah I know I'm dead! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Your husband must be a very sound sleeper. Back in the day we only got by doing that kinda stuff to someone if they were passed out cold.

Jogeephus":2dcapang said:
Yep. You best sleep with one eye open. :clap: :lol2:

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Well, if nothing else, he could join up with Caustic and Iso the next time they do a "boys" night out! :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

Jogeephus":2vh1mevq said:

I learned that lesson after a night of darts and cold beer. The worse thing was they had an 8x10 made with me wearing mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow and the works.

I tend to get a little run down sometimes and sometimes I'll crash and burn for an unintended nap. :roll: I'm usually a real jerk for about three days beforehand. :roll: Almost every time I wake up from one of those naps there is a moment of real panic where I think I'm late for work as with my hours I'm always in the dark when I leave for work so it's a shock to wake up to sunlight. Running late is just flat not an option when you breed cows on big daries for a living.
Last time I melted down, my wife waited for two hours for me to show signs of life. The moment she saw my eye flutter she screamed "OH $HIT, YOU'RE LATE!" I came boiling up out of that chair and made it almost all the way to the truck at a run with waders in hand before I figured it out.
I waited about a week and then taped down the handle on the sink sprayer and proped it up to get the angle just right for a face shot.

cp I got him with that one years ago. Took him 3 sprays before he figured it out.

Yeah I know Jo! Should have heard him yelling when he discovered the nail polish, then saw the hear,t then saw his toenails! I also hid the nail polish remover! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh come on Ouachita I'm just a mean nasty b*tch when you get on my bad side! ;-)

At least I didn't goose him with his head under the hood of a running truck again. He fell off the milk crate on that one.
Or the time a friend grabbed his leg while he was working on the electrical system on our tractor and he almost took out the back window.

Workinonit Farm":63fq1hc7 said:
Jogeephus":63fq1hc7 said:

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Well, if nothing else, he could join up with Caustic and Iso the next time they do a "boys" night out! :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

Whoa girl that picture that Isom post of me is one of his twisted fantasies.
I aint never been curried or combed and I have fleas.

Caustic Burno":y8bc0lz1 said:
Workinonit Farm":y8bc0lz1 said:

Katherine

Whoa girl that picture that Isom post of me is one of his twisted fantasies.I aint never been curried or combed and I have fleas.

A-HAH!! I knew it!!! The truth is told.

Well, there are are products available to rid you of those fleas....without having to be "curried or combed". ;-)

Katherine

After being up 36 hours, I was out cold on the couch and my daughter and my wife dressed me up in jewelry and such.

Anyway, when I woke up, I just took the jewelry off and went on to bed. The next morning I woke up early and ran to the store and to do some errands. It was summer and I threw on the closest shoes (sandals). After about the 2nd stop, I realized my toes were a glistening almost see through pink with bits of glitter. :shock:

It is funny now, but I did not see the humor at that time.

Thanks for the idea CF for when he takes a nap in the afternoon! Something to do when he plans to go to the bar! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts