Best Cow/Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

No simm here Muratic as I hate the breed tried didn't like em. Maybe you just need to learn about Herefords.

TR feel free to bring them all back for a refund .

Campground Cattle":1adsq3n5 said:
No simm here Muratic as I hate the breed tried didn't like em. Maybe you just need to learn about Herefords.

You didn't deny the char influence.

I'm trying to learn, Camp, please educate me. It is not ok to have too much red, but it is ok to have too much white???

I don't understand.

Muratic":tmiycfy0 said:
Campground Cattle":tmiycfy0 said:

You didn't deny the char influence.

I'm trying to learn, Camp, please educate me. It is not ok to have too much red, but it is ok to have too much white???

I don't understand.

Muratic you wouldn't know a good from a bad Hereford if one hit you in the butt.

Campground Cattle":1xpm37y3 said:
TR feel free to bring them all back for a refund .

No way Camp! .....and you can't make me! :lol:

No char in these kids, Muratic. They're bred up just as purdy as they look! A little extra white just makes the pasture that much more interesting.

Caustic Burno":35rqj1ih said:
Muratic you wouldn't know a good from a bad Hereford if one hit you in the butt.

Well, here is a prime example of some one spouting off instead of trying to help out and be constructive.

You are right brother, i don't know a good hereford, that is why I am calling Camp out. I want to be blessed with his knowledge

Muratic you can be assured there will never be any Continental blood in my pastures. If it ain't English I will not own it. Not to say they don't work for others and more power to them.

Campground Cattle":2sylidxs said:
Maybe you just need to learn about Herefords.

Hey, I just remembered a pic that was posted of a Pinzgauer. Is that the way you like your herefords Campground?

Muratic Herefords have been painted in various percentages for years and had a featherneck(mane). These solid red pigmented eyes just showed up overnight a few years back. Can't prove it but you will never convince me that some one didn't stick some Simm in the woodpile.

Campground Cattle":2aoxxxei said:
Muratic Herefords have been painted in various percentages for years and had a feathermeck(mane). These solid red pigmented eyes just showed up overnight a few years back. Can't prove it but you will never convince me that some one didn't stick some Simm in the woodpile.

See that is all I was after, just a simple explaination. Thank you Camp.

Hi again Muratic...hope he got you straightend out on that. LOL Im pretty sure from the way he talks that Campground Cattle Company doesnt want any cont influence at all in his herefords. Maybe thats Guernsey or Ayrshire or something else you see.LOL Hint=Check the milk epds???? :D

if it was guernsey or something of that sort, the chest would be deeper.... it's hard to breed that off of a dairy breed.

Latest posts