Best Cow/Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1z1ngu19 said:
certherfbeef":1z1ngu19 said:
That is a mighty fine looking heifer there, but this is the cow/calf thread bubba. Where is her mamma???? :) :) ;-)

"Bubba", the calf picture is the Heifer and the cow is her "Mama". ;-) :cboy: :)

that is a fine looking pair too..

jt

Arnold Ziffle wrote:
WisRose -- why don't you send that cow in the second picture for a long-term vacation , down to my place. I've got just the spot for her! And the little tykes also.

My husbands wisecrack to this is "in the freezer?" :roll: He just loves my cows :lol: ! I'm sure "Lucy" wouldn't mind living somewhere warmer!!!

The Bull Lady:
No these are last years pictures. We have a foot or so of snow on the ground and roller coaster temps. too! I was born in Northern Illinois! Parents moved north when I was a kid. I still have relatives in the Zion area and hate to visit!!!

Great cows all, here is one of my young Pinzgauer cows, she got bred a little early, but delivered a nice bull calf with only a little help. The calf weighed in at 79 lbs. The heifer was just over 14 months old. This young cow really did well and we weaned off her calf at 6 months weighing close to 700 lbs. We waited to breed her back a few extra months and she took the first time.
NalaniPerry2wks4.jpg

Really Cute!!! So cute that I could almost want a few in my front lot...almost

Thanks, here is her calf after weaning. He is a pretty big steer now.

perry1204a.jpg

Included a second cow from the herd with her calf, also good producer. This steer will be showing at some of the jackpot steer shows in our area.
Patrick81904.jpg

SF":2zopqlro said:
CKC1586":2zopqlro said:
026_23A.jpg

This is my cow with her 2003 calf and 2004 calf.

Very nice looking cattle. What is mature size?

Very nice.

Thank you SF. My cow runs about 1500#, her calf was weaned at 186 days and was 686#. My cows sisters are comparable to her but my brother has a few that are probably more in the 1000# to 1200# range. Thanks again for the compliment!

Wow, THANK YOU! Now, if you would kindly tell me how you did that, I have another one to put up....what syntax did you use?
Gale

Thought I'd give this a try......If it works, there's more to come!

This is our best producer so far, and her 03 heifer calf. Calf is 12 days old in this pic......

P0001273.jpg

Latest posts