belarus tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, Oddly, have been looking for a 'back-up' tractor of late, and a friend offered me a Belarus that has been sitting in his farm lot for the past several years, if only I will drag it out of there. He told me that parts were near impossible to find, and so expensive. But am i getting the idea after reading these psots that this may not be the case?

We use a Belarus 825 4wd on one of our farms. Starts very well all the time. I have chosen to plug it up in the winter though because I figure it is better on the tractor in the long run. We have used a 14 ft disk behind it several times and a heavy 10 ft bushhog. It has worked very well. The Hydraulic hook-ups do leak on occassion, but a little maintenance seems to work pretty well. We bought it with 900+ hours on it for $7200.00. There is a parts dealer 30 miles from here and he has several parts on hand and can get any other parts needed within a couple of days.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1fo7izpw said:
Knew a guy had a belarus,made in Russia I think,had nothing but trouble with it and could not get parts.

My neighbor bought one for parts to keep his other one running. Now he has two of them permentantly parked in his yard. You may want to look for a source of used parts before you buy.

Stocker Steve":1pdqpjw7 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1pdqpjw7 said:
Knew a guy had a belarus,made in Russia I think,had nothing but trouble with it and could not get parts.

My neighbor bought one for parts to keep his other one running. Now he has two of them permentantly parked in his yard. You may want to look for a source of used parts before you buy.

Are they for sale????????

Latest posts