Beefmaster vs fleckvieh

Help Support CattleToday:

darcelina4

Reaction score
We have had cattle about 4 years and have many breeds. We like red and white cattle. We are going to buy 3 registered heifers. We are trying to decide whether to buy fleckvieh simmental or beefmaster. I am in central Oklahoma. I already have a couple of each. These are the only breeds I am considering. Do you have either breed? What do you like and not like about them?

darcelina4 said:
We have had cattle about 4 years and have many breeds. We like red and white cattle. We are going to buy 3 registered heifers. We are trying to decide whether to buy fleckvieh simmental or beefmaster. I am in central Oklahoma. I already have a couple of each. These are the only breeds I am considering. Do you have either breed? What do you like and not like about them?
BeefMaster cows, fleck bull..heck of a outcome..

ALACOWMAN said:
darcelina4 said:
BeefMaster cows, fleck bull..heck of a outcome..
I can just picture those calves in my mind...

Latest posts