Bear Got Married

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

Reaction score
:heart:
I saw him at Walmart the other day. First time I had seen his wife.

Bear is probably 40 and looks like he is 73. The strongest man I have ever seen. He picked up a 10 foot post that was cut from a creosote treated power pole and carried it across the creek when he was building my water gap. The fencing contractor yelling at him the whole time to wait for help.

I have never seen an ugly woman in my entire life. This woman challenged that record and she was huge. My roommate in college had an obsession with big women. He finally over did it when one broke his bed down. This women would challenge her.

It takes a good man to do a women that big any good. Most of us just don't have the reach.

Bear said his new wife saved his life. He went from a case a night down to a six pack.

Bright Raven said:

Bear is probably 40 and looks like he is 73. The strongest man I have ever seen. He picked up a 10 foot post that was cut from a creosote treated power pole and carried it across the creek when he was building my water gap. The fencing contractor yelling at him the whole time to wait for help.

I have never seen an ugly woman in my entire life. This woman challenged that record and she was huge. My roommate in college had an obsession with big women. He finally over did it when one broke his bed down. This women would challenge her.

It takes a good man to do a women that big any good. Most of us just don't have the reach.

Bear said his new wife saved his life. He went from a case a night down to a six pack.

She probably drinks the other three six packs while cooling down. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred said:
Bright Raven said:

She probably drinks the other three six packs while cooling down. :lol2: :lol2:

Daddy was a preacher
in a church full of old outlaws
I've got about as much fear of Satan
as I have of Santa Claus.
I've read the Revalations
I'm not worried in the least
I've got three 6 packs of Old Milwaukee
and the number of the beast

There's someone for everyone. One of our neighbors is just a tiny, skinny guy & his girlfriend is a good 6" taller and welllllll over a deuce. Ahhh, true love! :heart:

TCRanch said:
There's someone for everyone. One of our neighbors is just a tiny, skinny guy & his girlfriend is a good 6" taller and welllllll over a deuce. Ahhh, true love! :heart:

He is sincerely happy. I could not tell if she was or not. Lol

Bright Raven said:

You know when y'all parted ways there in the Walmart. Bear says to her. That's Raven he's ok but he drinks to much wine and I think he might be a little to close to his cattle..... ;-)

callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:

You know when y'all parted ways there in the Walmart. Bear says to her. That's Raven he's ok but he drinks to much wine and I think he might be a little to close to his cattle..... ;-)
I remember that one pic he posted of himself and "big'un" snuggled up on the side of one of those hills on his place. One of them was smoking a cigarette but I can't remember which. :lol2: :lol:

TexasBred said:
callmefence said:
Bright Raven said:

I remember that one pic he posted of himself and "big'un" snuggled up on the side of one of those hills on his place. One of them was smoking a cigarette but I can't remember which. :lol2: :lol:

:lol:

So let me see if I have this straight, this man has served you well and your response is to make fun of his choice in marriage complete with sexual jokes behind his back? Am I reading that correctly?

cow pollinater said:
So let me see if I have this straight, this man has served you well and your response is to make fun of his choice in marriage complete with sexual jokes behind his back? Am I reading that correctly?

You are as phony as a $3 bill. Still chafing.

Bright Raven said:
cow pollinater said:

So that's a yes?

cow pollinater said:
Bright Raven said:
cow pollinater said:

So that's a yes?

No. It is an indictment that you still have the "red azz".

Don't play stupid. This was humor. We all see much worse than this on CT every day. You didn't say a word about TB's comment or the thread about "porch monkeys". You have no credibility. If you are going to assume such a sanctimonious role, then you got a big job. My advice, stop being petty. Bury the past.

I don't remember seeing anything about "porch monkeys". I'm not on here all the time. I just called it the way I read it.

cow pollinater said:
I don't remember seeing anything about "porch monkeys". I'm not on here all the time. I just called it the way I read it.

I hope you are using your time well.

If you are going to assume the role of assuring that all Users meet your values, you should spend more time here. Maybe Mr. Gravlee will reimburse you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts