BBQ pork

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":2ams86rx said:
I always use a KitchenAid stand mixer with the paddle attachment to shred things....sounds a little more appetizing than a paint stirrer and drill. :yuck:
Heck I'm sure he wiped it off on his pants legs before he started using it on the meat.

A little Sherwin Williams seasoning never hurt anything, and adds wonderful color------all at the same time.
Forest Green pulled pork anyone?

I only used lead based paint since its all natural. This gives a nice texture to the meat much better than the zinc coating on the kitchenaide paddles.

Jogeephus":27x8fw9i said:
I only used lead based paint since its all natural. This gives a nice texture to the meat much better than the zinc coating on the kitchenaide paddles.

But that zinc coating has been known to flake off adding a little texture to the product. A little extra something for you.

I've been using the paint paddle for years mixing up my steak, chicken and fish breading recipes. Even mixes up the refried beans pretty good.

Jogeephus":3i8jinmd said:
You've once again exhibited your never ending penchant to be a credit and inspiration to the culinary arts of this country Joggephus, coupled with and (exceeded only) by a love of all things natural. Euell Gibbons would be so proud to know someone is carrying on with his vision.
:clap: :clap:

And to you Slick, a "Hand Salute"! Texture AND helping folks get their recommended minimum and required daily allowance of the essential supplement of Zinc. I can now throw away my Geritol, One-a-Days, and Centrum Silver knowing all this new information.

Was in a meeting yesterday with the FDA and we were discussing labelling issues. Several questions were asked about some of the many claims we have discussed in the past on CT of how organic is more healthy than traditionally grown foods and he tactfully cautioned these people from using such claims on their labels unless they could back it up. He went on to cite the example of General Mills where they claimed their Cheerio's product would lower people's cholestrol by 30% in 3 months. This was an expensive mistake on their part and he suggested that if you can't prove it then you shouldn't put it on your label. As I'm sure many of you know my pro-organic sentiments and seeing the opportunity to voice my take on the matter with everlonging hopes we might possibly move on to something real I asked if he thought it would be alright if I made the labelling claim that my product would guarantee your children will all be born naked. After some thought, the consensus seemed to be that this claim would be more easily defended than any of the earlier posed claims by the organic producers. So there again you have it - my product is Moreorganicker®. So remember - if you are wanting to spend twice or thrice the amount on a product, look for Moreorganicker® on the label and you will sleep well knowing you couldn't have paid more.

Truth in advertising at it's best!
(you DO have a "Certified Moreorganicker® Product" sticker on the label as well--don't ya?)

Most definitely. Give it a few years and it will be all the rage. However, I'm afraid with the wealth, fame and success will come those naysayers who will inevitably accuse me cutting costs to make sales and wrongfully accuse me of feeding the masses and not just the liberal elitists.

Pulled 18 hams last Sat. I made up a puller using a cheap rotisserie kit for a grill. Did 16 hams on one battery with the old Dewalt drill.

Latest posts