Bandit Fisherman

Help Support CattleToday:

I assume he was alone- I bet he was going to tie up some shorthorns and take them for a little ride in the boat. By the looks of the boat the bandit probably has room for at least 2 or 3.
I'm really getting annoyed by this "Bandit" is still probably roaming the waters stealing.

-gerardplauche,
You say you took these pics at your camp. What time of the day did you get the pic? Where is your camp located?

Sugarman - This picture was taken at around 7:00 am. I had been hearing the motor since about 5:00, but it was too foggy for me to get a visual. This camp is in Fourchon, LA. This guy may find me patroling next time!

Our camp is in Golden Meadow- in the marsh - unfortunately not one of the nice camps off of the main highway.
We too know about "bandits" all to well in that area.
When the camp owners start spending time away during the winter- that is when the bandits move in.
He was most probably a local that knows the area pretty good- and was watching the camps.
Now, if he gets caught by one of the local cattle farmers- he will regret it. I promise. The farmers in that area are nothing but good-ole boys and they will definitely teach the bandit a lesson.

You got any more pics of this bandit?

Golden Meadow...haven't been there in years. Went thru there way back years ago and they were having the blessing of the fleet. Guess the shrimping season was opening. Went on to Grand Isle to visit sister and bil. Drank a few cold beers and noticed they didn't last very long. Finally noticed they only held 10 oz. :oops:

Golden Meadow is a great place to visit- but only certain people can live there. That is why I only have a camp there. The place has really been cleaned up after Katrina- and $80+ barrel oil is helping stimulate the economy there- i.e., there are some new restaurants, hotels, and a Super Wal-mart now in the area.
Gotta be careful with those 10 ounce beers - almost the same price but 2 less ounces of the good stuff.
The beers always slide down pretty good there. It is a good thing because sometimes you want to forget all about the "ladies" you can come across there.

Sugarman":2ta60edo said:
It is a good thing because sometimes you want to forget all about the "ladies" you can come across there.

Been there before brother. :cowboy:

Well...Ben there before, but don't want to go back. I cannot say that they better as you head north.

Hey gerardplauche,

You got any more pics of this bandit?
You boys run into him when you were cast-netting shrimp?

Bo, but I am heading out to the camp this weekend. I will have my high-zoom lens on my camera. :cowboy:

Actually - I ran into him again Saturday night. I got a pic of him and called the cops, but he was not found. As soon as I upload the pic, I will post for everyone to see.

gerardplauche":86y5ohzk said:
Any thoughts on this bandit?

Picture_0053.jpg
Do you mean other than the fact that you are in the boat with him.

Latest posts