Good Lord must take care of idiots and fisherman

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter

Reaction score
Well I am sure some of you have read my thread about not being on my Canadian fishing trip this week. Was really bummed out and moping around the house, feeling sorry for myself. THEN i got an email from one of the guys that I have been making these trips with for the last 30 years. He had a serious heart attack Wednesday. He is recovering fine, but if we would have been in the wilds of Northeast Manitoba, most likely he would not have made it. No... let me rephrase that...he wouldnt have made it....Surely gives you a new prospective of things.

houstoncutter":one87295 said:
Well I am sure some of you have read my thread about not being on my Canadian fishing trip this week. Was really bummed out and moping around the house, feeling sorry for myself. THEN i got an email from one of the guys that I have been making these trips with for the last 30 years. He had a serious heart attack Wednesday. He is recovering fine, but if we would have been in the wilds of Northeast Manitoba, most likely he would not have made it. No... let me rephrase that...he wouldnt have made it....Surely gives you a new prospective of things.
So your friend is an idiot cuz he had a heart attack or was going to take you fishing with him?
:)

Kingfisher":1mrbrb0l said:
houstoncutter":1mrbrb0l said:
So your friend is an idiot cuz he had a heart attack or was going to take you fishing with him?
That ain't funny KF.

Glad to hear your friend is gonna be fine HC.

Glad he is doing well HC
sometimes things play out like that for a reason
A friend and I were suppposed to go to a truck pull ( yrs ago) and I decided at the last minute not to go ( very not like me) because if I make plans I try to stick to them
well on his way home that nite he was in a head on collision he lived thru it but the passenger side of the truck where I would of been was totally destroyed
the engine went all the way thru the cab and out the back right thru the seat where I would of been sitting

Isomade":v9eq4zp1 said:
Kingfisher":v9eq4zp1 said:
houstoncutter":v9eq4zp1 said:
That ain't funny KF.

Glad to hear your friend is gonna be fine HC.
Has he ever posted anything funny or useful
even Ol BB would get the bone every once in a while

Sorry to hear about your buddy Houston. Wishing him a fast recovery and Yes the Good Lord loves "fishermen". ;-)

Latest posts