Bad Bug

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Have some kind of super bug going around here ER has been packed.
I figured one of the Mrs little biohazards she teaches at Sunday School had been weaponized and that is where we got it. Some kind of intestinal flu
going through the community.
Today is the first day we have even felt we were going to live since Monday. I don't know what this is but it is rough on old people hadn't been out of the house since Monday

It doesn't take much to get my digestive system in a state of uproar, so please keep that stuff on your side of I-45.

I don't care where you let it spread just as long as i dont get it :hide: :lol:

Glad your feeling better hope you make a full recovery soon

Rafter S":1bv6bmgh said:
It doesn't take much to get my digestive system in a state of uproar, so please keep that stuff on your side of I-45.
I haven't puked in thirty years and I drove the porcelain bus for 48 hours .
This stuff is evil

Caustic Burno":nf2z6zxd said:
Rafter S":nf2z6zxd said:
This stuff is evil

It sounds like it. I came down with a bad stomach virus (though with different symptoms, if you know what I mean) on Christmas Eve about 10 years ago. I didn't eat a bite for about 36 hours, and this old fat man likes his groceries.

Glad you're feeling better.

Caustic Burno":1bx6mmus said:
Rafter S":1bx6mmus said:
This stuff is evil
Maybe your wife lipped a little too much arsenic in your food

Couple of cases of Shigella in the Austin School District.. :yuck: Wash your hands,wash your hands,wash your produce with Dawn and rinse well,wash your hands

Latest posts