Back to my earlier post

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

showme

Reaction score
We are not selling them anymore because my mom and dad came up with the money and my mom will not let him buy them. I have no clue but she wont. I talked to her for hours trying to talk her into it but doesn't work. So there still for sale. He is concidering moving back here so he will hold off tile next year.

Why buy the land then move back when you have everything set up. No one will take my honor you got that right. What rope have you gave me anyway from day 1 and 1st post you were like that. But really and truly I am going to get another s/n and I will be a whole lot different. But one problem you mite have with that is that I will still have my HONOR, FAITH, CONFIDENCE, AND BELIEF in my PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND IDEAS. And if any of you got a problem with that hit the road or deal with it.

Got some helpful advice form a friend on here!!!!!! :D

I can sure say one thing for you! You do not give up easy.

TennCattleMan57":1q4sd9ky said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh yeah. What was it you were talking about again?
TCM57 You don't like others to ride your butt but you sure don't mind laying it on the kid.

Why not let this one die a quiet death and not get it locked too?

dun

TCM - scroll down a bit and read his post thanking his uncle for buying his cattle. Macon had to lock it.

SCFarms - I am thinking maybe your parents don't want to be beholding to someone. Your uncle buying your cattle but letting you keep them and still have them up for sale would look like charity to quite a few people. Your parents are right. This set up could lead to serious family trouble later on.

But lets say that everyone there is ok with this. It isn't something that should be broadcast everywhere. This is a private family matter. You should be happy your uncle wants to help you. Show your thankfulness to your uncle instead of to us. It will mean more to your uncle that way.

A little more advice - take a deep breath and calm down. Starting a new post after the first one got locked and continueing to fight doesn't befit the thanks you owe your uncle. Macon may need to lock this one too or he may end up banning you all together and then you would miss out on something that can be a great tool to you.

Follow your parents wishes and good luck with college.

cowboy!! what i meant was you didn't stand up to sc's standards!!! few steps above!!!!
ubok

Farmhand":17wjo1w0 said:
TCM - scroll down a bit and read his post thanking his uncle for buying his cattle. Macon had to lock it.

SCFarms - I am thinking maybe your parents don't want to be beholding to someone. Your uncle buying your cattle but letting you keep them and still have them up for sale would look like charity to quite a few people. Your parents are right. This set up could lead to serious family trouble later on.

But lets say that everyone there is ok with this. It isn't something that should be broadcast everywhere. This is a private family matter. You should be happy your uncle wants to help you. Show your thankfulness to your uncle instead of to us. It will mean more to your uncle that way.

A little more advice - take a deep breath and calm down. Starting a new post after the first one got locked and continueing to fight doesn't befit the thanks you owe your uncle. Macon may need to lock this one too or he may end up banning you all together and then you would miss out on something that can be a great tool to you.

Follow your parents wishes and good luck with college.

I would probly have to agree with that but you know I just wanted everyone to know how much help he could have been and just thank him for trying to help. I wanted everyone to know that he was there to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts