baby gifts?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I was listening to the radio the other day and heard that Nicole Rotchie had a baby showere and got over $200,000 worth of baby gifts she couldn't use, so she donated them to charity. Makes me wonder what kind of baby gifts could be worth this much money? I guess its good that she gave them to charity.

GMN

GMN":161zpvja said:
I was listening to the radio the other day and heard that Nicole Rotchie had a baby showere and got over $200,000 worth of baby gifts she couldn't use, so she donated them to charity. Makes me wonder what kind of baby gifts could be worth this much money? I guess its good that she gave them to charity.

GMN

Yeah, good thing. The poor can use the diamnd diaper pins and gold plated teething rings.

There's no telling. You can buy everything under the sun for babies anymore. I had William cause I wanted an excuse to try out all the new baby gadgets. That was in 1994, so you can guess everything that's come out since then. Now I have to wait on grandkids, since we are both "fixed".

Besides, the notion of having a baby at 44 is bone chilling. EEEWWWW. Might have tried it at 40, but enough's enough.

Lammie":pqge7jnk said:
There's no telling. You can buy everything under the sun for babies anymore. I had William cause I wanted an excuse to try out all the new baby gadgets. That was in 1994, so you can guess everything that's come out since then. Now I have to wait on grandkids, since we are both "fixed".

Besides, the notion of having a baby at 44 is bone chilling. EEEWWWW. Might have tried it at 40, but enough's enough.

Neigors just had a kid. He's 59 she's 55. Stupid

dun":1wrs3761 said:
Lammie":1wrs3761 said:

You haven't offered to babysit?

Alice

Alice":2zgi0n09 said:
dun":2zgi0n09 said:
Lammie":2zgi0n09 said:

You haven't offered to babysit?

Alice

Since this makes #13 and 12 of them are still home I figured they have enough babysitters.

Good GAWD! How do people afford that? :shock:

Alice

Latest posts