Gifts for pets

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Was watching news about how people give their pets gifts for chrismas, wonder how many people do this, I personally think its kinda stupid, but everyone to the their own opinions. :2cents:

We got our daschund a new ball. She loves to play with them. Got the cats a couple of little squeeky mice.

The rat dog that lives in the house is getting a new duck toy, and the cat is getting a mouse toy that smells like beaver castor...I added that part. :lol2:
Outside dogs get some deer meat scrapes I save for cold days and christmas.

I understand people getting a gift for a pet because it's fun to watch the pet play.
But hearing people refer to their pets as their fur-kids :roll:

Our dogs present was getting to chase the neighbors cat up their chrismas tree instead of on top of the book case.

Nope, over the last couple of years our pets have taken a strong stance against the recognition and participation of Christmas, due to the extreme commercialization and corporate greed associated with Christmas. One top of that, they are fed up with the anti Christian bias created by the slanted media and the influnce the media has in support of minority religions who do not celebrate Christmas.

Oh! But how they do love to get a little crazy with their Halloween costumes and their "trick or treat" antics.

Color me stupid I guess but Eli is getting some chew bones and a tube of tennis balls. The cats .... well I can't say that they have been good or bad .... can't say they've ever done anything all year other than getting underfoot so I'll give them my toleration for another year as my present to them.

Latest posts