Baby Names

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":11m56bkt said:
Now back to the original question,

I think the name Rastus would do well for a boy.
For a girl, Rastasue.

(Just trying to help :hide: )

That use to be a common name related to stories, etc.

I like the names Wyatt and Everett and Dalton. Everett is my son's middle name. I like lindsey as a girls name. Speaking of nick names, my son and daughter, call each other brother and sister. Very seldom do they call each other by name. Me and the wife catch ourself calling them brother and sister.

Love that Bryson Wyatt ot Wyatt Bryson , it goes really well with their last name too . :nod:

Everette and Dalton are really good ones too. :D

Some people that went to church with us named their kids from colors in a crayon box. One was named Cienna, one Navy Brooke, a boy named Slate.

Larry

Thanks for all the great ideas. :) And I might have to invest in a box of Crayons.

bigbull338":21hx7ooj said:
well both of my neices are due in 2012,1 is due in jan.an she is gonna name her baby girl aubree linn after her great grandmas.the other is due the end of may an she is hoping for a girl named after her great great grandmas ella lucille.the names dont bother me as i give the babies nicknames for life,an rarely call them by their given names.
bigbull, you just made me think of my Dad. He rarely called anyone by their given name! Sure do miss him.

Son and his wife just named my grandaughter Harper Grace..........I do not like it!.....I do however love her!

My normal son named his girl Ellie Sue.........I DO like that.

3waycross":3qize4d4 said:
Son and his wife just named my grandaughter Harper Grace..........I do not like it!.....I do however love her!

You are going to see alot more girls being named Harper 3way, it is one of the baby names that is becoming very popular now . I think you will begin to love it too.

3waycross":23kygvji said:

3way you can just give her a nickname an only call her that.i rarely ever call my neices an nephews by their names.

For brownie pints on CT you could name them after somewhere in GA, Atlanta, MACON, Smyrna, etc.

Latest posts