Attitude Adjustment

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
We picked up a little yearling black Gelbvieh bull this spring, not mean but he's got a case of the short syndrome. I figured it was time for him to take his first ass-whipping, so I brought one of the older Angus bulls home and dumped in with him. Wife and I were quite disappointed, as soon as the little jerk realized how under gunned he was, he dropped his head and started grazing. Pretty funny to watch.

cfpinz":3d66k9oz said:
We picked up a little yearling black Gelbvieh bull this spring, not mean but he's got a case of the short syndrome. I figured it was time for him to take his first ass-whipping, so I brought one of the older Angus bulls home and dumped in with him. Wife and I were quite disappointed, as soon as the little jerk realized how under gunned he was, he dropped his head and started grazing. Pretty funny to watch.

Nice

3waycross":zp7qh6uy said:
I like the width on that calf. How's he bred?

Can't remember off the top of my head, will have to dig his papers out. Wasn't one of the ones I wanted, but we needed another bull so I had to settle for him. If I run across a GV bull that really trips my trigger, he won't be here very long.

Latest posts