Asking for prayers for our family

Help Support CattleToday:

We just heard from wife's sister, she had some kind of scan I think it was called a pep scan or atleast that's how it sounded to me. The doctor was said to have been pleased, as nothing else showed up, but are proceeding with surgery to remove what was already known about, as well as some lymph nodes to see if it had spread to there, as that couldn't be determined by the scan.
Thanks again y'all for your prayers and well wishes, they are very much appreciated.

Workinonit Farm":2d001yu2 said:
Good luck, and continued prayers from here.

Most likely it was a PET scan.

Thank you. and I think you are right it probably was a PET scan, I don't hear well, and didn't ask my wife to clarify.

Ky hills":3j756f5z said:
Just a few minutes ago my wife received a call from her step dad, to tell her that her sister has been diagnosed with cancer.
She and my wife are less than a year apart in age, she is 33. She lives in Ohio, and except for us here in KY, her mother, brother, and most of her family are in Oklahoma. I am I am asking for your prayers, for her as well as for my wife who is really taking it hard.

I am sorry to hear that I hope all parties involved fine strength... I apologize I just seen this thread

At this point my SIL, has had surgery to remove the cancer, and also some lymph nodes to see if it had spread to them, some were clear but one was not. She has an appointment in a couple weeks to learn what the course of treatment will be. As of now she has been told it will be some kind of autoimmune therapy directly to the affected area. It is no doubt a stressful time for her, but through her faith she is taking it in stride knowing that the Lord is with her and in control. We greatly appreciate your prayers.

Also our family was rocked yet again by cancer. Last week, a friend who helps us quite a bit on the farm was diagnosed with cancer. He is facing chemotherapy treatments with the hope that it shrinks enough to remove it. We would also be grateful for prayers for him as well.

Ky hills":2prkx2h8 said:
At this point my SIL, has had surgery to remove the cancer, and also some lymph nodes to see if it had spread to them, some were clear but one was not. She has an appointment in a couple weeks to learn what the course of treatment will be. As of now she has been told it will be some kind of autoimmune therapy directly to the affected area. It is no doubt a stressful time for her, but through her faith she is taking it in stride knowing that the Lord is with her and in control. We greatly appreciate your prayers.

Also our family was rocked yet again by cancer. Last week, a friend who helps us quite a bit on the farm was diagnosed with cancer. He is facing chemotherapy treatments with the hope that it shrinks enough to remove it. We would also be grateful for prayers for him as well.

Thank you for the follow-up. Continued prayers.