Asking for prayers for our family

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago my wife received a call from her step dad, to tell her that her sister has been diagnosed with cancer.
She and my wife are less than a year apart in age, she is 33. She lives in Ohio, and except for us here in KY, her mother, brother, and most of her family are in Oklahoma. I am I am asking for your prayers, for her as well as for my wife who is really taking it hard.

Prayers for your family and for a positive prognosis. Went thru it with my sister and she is doing well, but it wasn't diagnosed until she was 51. Complete masectomy, no traces in tissues, nearly a year already. Hoping that your sister in law will do well.

Thank you all very much. My wife has just talked with her over the phone. She has known it for a about a week before she told anyone. From what I understand she is going for some kind of scan next week, and then will be scheduled for surgery.
She has been working two jobs, teaching at a private school and working part time at a retail store. Wife wants her to come down here afterwards, but she probably won't want too.

Latest posts