as a Packer fan,go Atlanta

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":3oj5n1fg said:
Really Tb, thought you were smarter than that, if you ever have a question on who is Americas team its not he cowboys, 15 starters from the beginning of the season missing, its going to catch up with you sooner or later, but guess your smart as Cb Pittsburg is going to in the superbowl, :lol: , maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 :lol:
haase you mean to say "Maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 AGAIN". :nod: ;-)

haase":1oy9v6ty said:
Packers have no excuses, you dumb jackarses, and sure as be nice aint going to be any packers fans going to buy a super bowl ticket in Houston, are u kidding me Texas couldn't even supply enough seats in the last bowl when packers were there, u rebs are a joke.
Come on man settle down a little bit. We furnished 105K seats at the last Super Bowl in Texas. I don't remember that many Packer fans showing up although Texas does have a lot of Packer fans itself. BTW it was also in the middle of an ice storm which is really something very unusual for Texas. Green Bay won't ever host a Super Bowl as long as they continue to play in the equivalent of the Roman Coliseum with 70K seats. And for whatever it's worth I'm not a reb you you yankee pr ick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TennesseeTuxedo":3jrh8c38 said:
Caustic Burno":3jrh8c38 said:
haase":3jrh8c38 said:
Injuries finally caught up with the Packers, Hope the Falcons finish it off.

Pulling for the Steelers

Hahahaha!!!

What's your Plan B?
None of the above now doubt I even watch the SB I detest the Pats and I can only root for one NFC team the Saints

TB the prick from up north couldn't catch the sarcasm of the I-20 was aimed at the Cowboy fans.

True Grit Farms":xhx49hpr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":xhx49hpr said:
True Grit Farms":xhx49hpr said:
Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO

You won't be missed.

For sure, but I won't have to squat to pee either. Standing up for your country is a man's responsibly. IMO

Blah, blah, blah....

Latest posts