Arkansas Mud and Hillbillies at the Mississippi River

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
JedandKenny.jpg

A few Hillbillies and a flatlander at the Mississippi River
Kenny is on the Left and Jed is the one on the right
the other two are friends of Kenny's that came with him real good guys

ArkansasMud.jpg

we had a easy rain of maybe a 1/2 inch the day before we had to unload a pot of calves at Jeds and Kenny was amazed at how muddy it got "that is what happens when ya have dirt instead of rocks"
this driver got stuck in the same spot twice and Jed had to pull him out

We sure had a good time these last few days, Kenny an his buddies are some top notch folks. Sure hope y'all come back. Last night at a party I was telling some of my friends that they had been here an everyone of them wanted them to come back an kill coons on them, got y'all about 40,000 acres so far to hunt on. Sure was nice for AC to be able to come down too an we had a good supper visiting with Curtis an Up.

glad to hear you all had a good time, it's nice when board members can meet up. I've met two now, one in the US and one up in London.

These are some mighty good people in my book. I really enjoyed the visit only wished I had more time and could have got in on some of the rest of the fun. Maybe next time.

Probably a good thing not to make them any larger.

To tell the rest of the story about the stuck truck, the driver backed it into a ditch, was pulled out, backed it back in but was close enough to unload. When AC started to move the portable load shute into place the driver said Jed was going to have to pull him out again first because he could not get to his boots. Guess what Jed said?

We will come back but I will have the dogs in better shape for that flatland. Maybe some rubber boots for them. Ain't coming while the snakes are out though.

Angus Cowman":3jfdsobb said:
ALACOWMAN":3jfdsobb said:
are yall responsible for all those bird's and fish coming up dead?
I ain't saying NOTHING

Of course not. It was probably all those pickled eggs and beer Ya'll were consuming on the roadtrip :shock: :help:

Latest posts