Are Guns America's Biggest Problem?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's part of the allure of the internet. You get to insult people, hundreds of miles away, that you've never met. Honestly, I think that most everyone on here would get together, sit down, and have one heck of a time talking over a cold beer.

I think your wrong on the that. I don't drink beer for starters, and I dang sure ain't gonna sit and talk to a liberal or an atheist.

ram":ccd16293 said:
I think your wrong on the that. I don't drink beer for starters, and I dang sure ain't gonna sit and talk to a liberal or an atheist.

What makes you think they'd like to talk to you? I mean, you seem like such an open minded person and all.....

Bestoutwest":3m0hwypb said:
That's part of the allure of the internet. You get to insult people, hundreds of miles away, that you've never met. Honestly, I think that most everyone on here would get together, sit down, and have one heck of a time talking over a cold beer.....

Personally, I try to practice the same level of decorum on here that I would if I was sitting across the table from you. That's the standard I try to hold myself to, for better or for worse. That means that I often bite my tongue til it bleeds, but you won't find me on here launching personal attacks. Life is tough enough (for all humans) without getting into fights with people you've never met. Save the fighting for your loved ones, folks! Don't use up all your vitriol on random strangers! :lol2:

ram":6508plte said:
That's part of the allure of the internet. You get to insult people, hundreds of miles away, that you've never met. Honestly, I think that most everyone on here would get together, sit down, and have one heck of a time talking over a cold beer.

And miss the chance to perhaps convert them both?? Never bothered Jesus.

THREADJACKERS BE GONE...YOU ARE PROMOTING THE VERY THING YOU ARE CONDEMING....GO PEE INTO THE WIND BOTH OF YA...GEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts