Anyone on a water dept?

Help Support CattleToday:

Not familiar with the term ''scata''. If it is scada that they are talking about, it is an electronic monitoring and control setup. It can do a lot of things for a water system if you have enough money to spend.

My water company put a SCADA on the job when we drilled some new wells and put in some new service lines. Expensive, but cost efficient, I think. Monitor the pumps, the valves, the tank levels and etc. from the office. Automatic alerts to the responsible employees when there is trouble. Alerts to their phones, 24/7.
We have hired quality people, and run this system without hiring more (expensive) employees because we invest in technology.
I don't know your particular situation, but I consider SCADA a good tool.

Sorry computer went down. Yes a SCADA SYSTEM. So what Baud rate do these things talk at? We are having trouble and I have been told that we need to upgrade which I am sure we do but I think we have a employee messing with it and tweeking it and he needs to leave alone. I have talked with other depts. and they don't have problems like we seem to have.

Latest posts